Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID - helping others
Father God in Jesus precious name I am asking that you touch our Orange Rabbit even as I pray, and you begin to heal her Lord. You know exactly what is causing this distress. Grant wisdom to the healthcare professionals. But be healing her still Lord. Anyone whom suffered through this plague needs Your Help and Healing now Lord. Do not let anything untoward be wrong with her. At most, let her need a med that we now know is for long haulers with covid ramifications. Comfort her, grant her the peace that surpasses understanding. But heal her Lord. Comfort her. Hold your child in Your arms. Remove fear. Solve the problem in a way that OR is willing. Seriously. She has had enough surprises with covid, Father God. It is time you heal this child of yours I pray. PRAYERS, LOVE AND HUGS, OR.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(02-16-2021, 04:59 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: Endoscopy on Friday of my nasal cavity..  something up there is causing a blockage of a bunch of things.  At least that is my interpretation of the CT scan results I am being light about it, but I am kinda worried.  They told me it wasn’t a cyst, it was a mass.  Yep my mind is racing.  So what kind of mass? I ask. Well we won’t know until we see it.

Well hopefully one way or another I will be able to breath after Friday. I think.

My 2021 is not getting to be the year I hoped for so far.  I know we still have 10 months to go.

Stay warm everyone in the snow belt and Texas too.

OR

Hot rod, thanks for the prayers.  It helps.
OR
I am praying for you OR this continues to be a scary time.  Let us know how you are doing.   Angel
Thank you all for your prayers.

Charon bless you.

OR
Thank you Levi517. Appreciated

OR
Sending good vibes and positive energy your way OR. Prayers and a hug from NY
Best of luck tomorrow OR!!!!

Thanking of you!!!!

Prayers your way!!!!

Slick  Heart
Thanks Slick.
Really looking forward to feeling better.

OR
Orange - may peace be in your heart and you are in my thoughts and prayers here
Hope all is well with you OR .. keeping you in thoughts and prayers
I agree it is nice to be able to have other people and friends on this site to be able to talk to about all of our different issues, anxiety depression and so many others, it helps to talk with other ones that have it as well as they understand what it feels like, and to lift each other up and stay positive..