Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was not able to log in for a long time
I haven't been around for various reasons. Everytime I actually tried though I received some sort of error. On top of that the e-mail on file was not receiving a link to reset my password. I basically just lurked for most of the lockdown, but today it let me in for some reason.

Not that things seem to be going very well for anyone though it seems. What a mess everything became while I was locked out. I don't even know what to do but panic at the moment.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Should that happen again, please use Contact me icon on home page, bottom left. Admin of steel and I get copies.

He is a master at getting people back into the forum when gremlins fly onto the wing.

Glad you are in.

We are starting to get some handle on what the gvt is demanding. What one must do to comply with the new rules and regs.

You have access to vendors whom have been thinking bout this for a couple months. One is already in total compliance.

So don't mention anything here. But, read the vendors again.

Some are seeing good news come on by.

Good luck. Lots of reading. But for most of us, panic has subsided. We are seeing that some are getting through. This can be done.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(06-07-2021, 01:12 AM)Charon Wrote: Should that happen again, please use Contact me icon on home page, bottom left. Admin of steel and I get copies.

He is a master at getting people back into the forum when gremlins fly onto the wing.

Glad you are in.

We are starting to get some handle on what the gvt is demanding. What one must do to comply with the new rules and regs.

You have access to vendors whom have been thinking bout this for a couple months. One is already in total compliance.

So don't mention anything here. But, read the vendors again.

Some are seeing good news come on by.

Good luck.  Lots of reading. But for most of us, panic has subsided. We are seeing that some are getting through. This can be done.

Thanks, good to know. I honestly had no idea what to do and I didn't want to make an alt-account and get into trouble for it.

I'm not fully up to speed on what is going on, especially on the gvt aspect of things. It looks like I have plenty of reading to do again. I'm just happy that my account somehow works again.

Not being able to use my account was not very enjoyable for me.  Sad

Thanks for welcoming me back.  Heart
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

I know you. I consider you a friend. Most people know the contact me button comes to me.

But glad u r back. So glad to have you back. Missed you!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I had a little problem getting in the beginning but now it's quite simple. Welcome back 4thDimension!