Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
old friend checking in
Big Grin 
Just checking in on my old friends here.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
Been a long minute there...

Do hope you and yours are fairing well in this "environment"
we find ourselves in atm..

Please refresh the rules ..

And welcome back

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hey Cajunbulldog. Hoping you are doing well.

Really nice to see you again.

Stay safe.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I am back too. After a long journey of self-knowledge.
Hey alexandrema. Good to see you. And good to hear you have spent much time in learning about yourself. Awesome.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(08-03-2021, 09:11 PM)alexandrema Wrote: I am back too. After a long journey of self-knowledge.

I am just starting that journey.  Any good advice for me ? Any Books that helped ? therapy? 
I can't believe at my age I am just starting to figure out some some of my relationships and trying to figure out if they are healthy and real?
and also Welcome Back
(08-04-2021, 02:41 AM)ColdNorth Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 09:11 PM)alexandrema Wrote: I am back too. After a long journey of self-knowledge.

I am just starting that journey.  Any good advice for me ? Any Books that helped ? therapy? 
I can't believe at my age I am just starting to figure out some some of my relationships and trying to figure out if they are healthy and real?
and also Welcome Back

Sorry for the late reply but it is still very hard for me to have time to be in the forum more often. 
I've done some research on psychological issues that have been around for over most of my life. Just internet research really. The depth i need is in me, just need a little help with a validation for my intuition from the theorists.

(08-03-2021, 10:01 PM)Charon Wrote: Hey alexandrema. Good to see you. And good to hear you have spent much time in learning about yourself. Awesome.

It is always a pleasure and an honor to be greated by Charon.