Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It’s been a while…
Hi everyone, just stopped in to say hello!  I am well and life is great. I shall be relocating to Mexico in the fall, so life is changing. I wish you all health and happiness. Much ❤️
We shall miss you. Stay healthy. Be happy. A glorious new chapter in your life. You sound so happy.

Lord, keep Dudcat safe and happy.

Drop in whenever you can.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello dudcat, i am also relocating so i know that reasons why i was also missing hopefully we can pop in more as time goes on we shall c i always want to check in but life takes over and i cannot do much wishing the best for everyone and more
Been a loooong minute there Chaitai ...

Beginning to wonder what had happened ..
You know, with all that IS going on atm ...

Good seeing you here...
Now, don't be staying gone so long

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(08-22-2021, 07:48 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Been a loooong minute there Chaitai ...

Beginning to wonder what had happened ..
You know, with all that IS going on atm ...

Good seeing you here...
Now, don't be staying gone so long

Ice

Yes Ice I am here i had A LOT of my OWN problems thrown back on my head fixed some than $$$ what can i say losers i had a long hell of a few minutes happy to know everyone is GOOD! and will be coming back more as I can figure out what was going on with my own accounts i hopped on as qiuck as i could to make sure everything was fine since i was not able to login until just now Love everyone here. Stay safe.
So nice to see you again. Glad you are back.

hoping life and you are doing well together.

Heart 
Thanks I am always going to be back, either under this name or another but I have learned keep your devices and your spouse or significant others away from one another. Smile but since i got access no neeed to make another account so plz ignore those msgs nd sorry for sending them to who ever I could think of (between you admins/mods) So thanks for putting up with it as you can imagine I was shocked to find my old account not able to be accessed, but again all is well i got worried someone had used it and done something STUPID as a bigger fear but I checked and it should have had no activity. Guess they wanted me nudes Big Grin
...well, now that u mentioned those pics, now, they will want them, chaitai...

oh, just kidding.

On that note, if you see me online patent pending. I shall try to make a buck, I am joking. Its okay the humor is funny, I am yet to find out what kind of witch craft will be done on those Tongue another salem witch trial Smile day at a time.
Nobody wants that.