Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Caffeine
Drive through Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts are the best (or worst!) Thing that ever happened to me lol bad thing is when I’m in my car and I stop for coffee through the drive-through now my dogs expect a puppucinio. :-)
Haha  Big Grin Slick ok I'll have to give the ice coffees a go and that is a good idea re the half caf!

What's your favourite Starbucks iced coffee flavour?  Heart
Awwww!!  How sweet is the puppucinio happyvibe!!  Smile

Grovedale - my number ONE fav is the Iced Caramel Macchiato with whipped cream - which is more calories than I
need in a day!!  But you can order a half caf lite one (no whipped cream). 

Just check out the Starbucks menu on your phone before hand
because you can sit there and try to read the menu but there is a half caf and a no caf menu!!!  Enjoy!!

One of the simple pleasures in life!!!  Big Grin

Slick
Caffeine-based energy drinks are generally great, but IN MODERATION! Please don't drink more than one a day, because there are SO MANY more active ingredients in them than just caffeine.

I remember when you could buy bottles of caffeine powder on Amazon! am I showing my age?? lol
Ha ok I wont over do the energy drinks and nope hadn't heard of caffeine power but I remember caffeine tablets. I assume they're still around?!
(05-24-2022, 01:15 PM)Grovedale Wrote: Ha ok I wont over do the energy drinks and nope hadn't heard of caffeine power but I remember caffeine  tablets. I assume they're still around?!

[Image: ksi3PCb.jpg]

>https://www.nodoz.com

>https://www.nodoz.com/faqs

Quote:What are the active ingredients in NoDoz?
Charisma, motivation, all the answers… well, not exactly.
The only active ingredient in NoDoz is caffeine,
200mg per pill to be exact, which is about how
much you’ll find in 1 to 2 cups of coffee.

*** I drink SeaPort Dark roast ... I do believe there is WAY more
caffeine in my 2 cups of coffee ...

Just sayin...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Ha thanks Ice I remember taking something similar in college when trying to study for finals!
Was also a fan of No-Doz specifically in school!

I love both coffee and tea, and enjoy a small dose of caffeine in the morning. Tea is a favorite, especially chai - that combo of flavors is unique and delicious!
Ephedra/ephedrine was such a great source of energy until people abused it and it was banned Sad
If you dont mind me asking, approximately what age are you? If you are a certain age and have never used it 1. you are the only person in the world so congrats on that and 2. dont start now without looking at other options. I cant function without it and tried to give it up for lent one year which destroyed me so I guess I shouldnt be posting s***, but everything else being equal, it is not good for you (dependence, dehydration, jitters, good luck going to sleep if you take it too late, etc.)

just thoughts

I am laughing because when I went to open this thread, I was saying to myself no way is somebody posting a thread asking where they can get some good caffeine hahaha