Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK med situation - warning of fakes
Hi

Any tips for UK to UK b3nzos, or anything else, at the moment?

I'm seeing lots of poorly pressed bars, which my research indicates are fake - both badly pressed and often contain [email protected] or other so-called "research chemicals". General [email protected] absolutely can't be trusted and research by Wedinos shows that half are fake - that's fake as in no diaz. Those aren't just street vals, but online and darknet. Even if they do contain diaz there are increasing accounts suggesting the dosing is unreliable (generally weak). This includes boxed and blistered products that look just like real medicine.

My advice is be very cautious, or better still stay away when it comes to the bars.

What are other people's experiences like?

All the best and stay safe - use free testing services like wedinos.
barq-
The place is awash with home pressed bars,pills like diaz,as you say,looks like the real thing some of em,boxes even that bit of paper with side effects etc.
Some of the xanax bars are being made super strong,I have never used x much really,just now n then.
Appa like telegraph are filled with med sellers,some genuine,but also as per usual,a load of scammers waitingf to empty you of your hard earned money.
Just gotta be careful,research as much as you can,be careful out there folks.
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation
(05-20-2022, 05:15 PM)G.Elias Wrote: The place is awash with home pressed bars,pills like diaz,as you say,looks like the real thing some of em,boxes even that bit of paper with side effects etc.
Some of the xanax bars are being made super strong,I have never used x much really,just now n then.
Appa like telegraph are filled with med sellers,some genuine,but also as per usual,a load of scammers waitingf to empty you of your hard earned money.
Just gotta be careful,research as much as you can,be careful out there folks.

Totally agree. You are right to point out some people are making VERY strong bars, claiming 5mg xan. One of the problems with so many things containing [email protected] is because it's very strong, it needs to be mixed with extreme care otherwise products will have hotspots (and others underdosed).

Many of the boxed products being sold in the UK are dodgy. I'd avoid them as they appear to be convincing fakes (e.g. B£nsedin, K$@lol). It really isn't difficult for those doing big business to rent time on the production lines for printing boxes, pressing pills and packaging them in blister strips. Then they arrive in the UK by the container load. They show up as legit because the WEDINOS testing service in the UK only tests what is in the pill and not how much. Suddenly loads of people are saying meds are weak and feel underdosed. This much is all in the open on forums like reddit. I won't say more because of LE.

BTW This is no comment on any vendors in Eastern Europe who have no need of fakes since they can get the real thing.

Stay safe my friend.
Be extremely careful with UK bars, the situation has not changed nearly all show up as something else on w3d1n0s. Also a certain well known d1az recently is showing as a RC which is worrying. I agree with barq this is not linked to 3astern 3ur0p3.
Also the big F is flying under the radar and under reported by the media. Not yet a huge problem here but been informed by someone working for a charity providing MAT that traces have been found and its increasing especially in SCOT. These individuals would also less likely use w3d1n0s.
Extreme caution a must right now, hopefully things start to head in the right direction.

Stay safe guys!
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.