Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Family
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone that posts, reads the posts, give advice and generally participates. 

We should all be thankful we have a safe place to go to ask others for advice and sometimes just knowing my questions and comments are being read and hope I have helped some people throughout the years. 

I just wanted to thank everyone. 

Eddie
Smile Heart

You are a wonderful member Esbayne. Never been one iota of trouble.

I am very glad that you are here and are always my friend.

Thank you.

We all thank you for your posts btw.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I know I’ve gained very valuable information & insight from you over the years! It’s very much appreciated, Esbayne!!

Thank you!!
Preach it esbayne! I haven't offered advice or anything in quite awhile, being more of a silent reader with everything going on in the world, but you're right. We need to be able to rely on each other for support during these trying times. God bless good sir and to everyone in this wonderful community. It takes a village.... Heart
(06-09-2022, 06:23 PM)esbayne Wrote: I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone that posts, reads the posts, give advice and generally participates. 

We should all be thankful we have a safe place to go to ask others for advice and sometimes just knowing my questions and comments are being read and hope I have helped some people throughout the years. 

I just wanted to thank everyone. 

Eddie

Greetings All,

Amen! esbayne, you are 100% correct. We have a great group of people here who provide great advice and I have never been disappointed.

Special kudo's to our our fantastic administrators especially Ice and Charon who keep this site free of the Riff Raff and make sure all the information we get is verified.

Family!!

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(06-09-2022, 06:23 PM)esbayne Wrote: I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone that posts, reads the posts, give advice and generally participates. 

Absolutely - I couldn't agree more. There are so many kind and thoughtful people on this forum - it's really heartwarming. Of course we also have Admin and our Mods to thank Smile