Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Everybody
Cool Heart
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-26-2022, 06:00 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Apple, you have met the brains of this opperation and it's heart and soul...

A0S and Charon are some of the finest folks you could ever hope to meet...

I'm the jerk...
Tough job, but someone has to do it some say I'm good at it too Smile

For the most part, folks only see (or hear) from me when they screw up...

Looks like you'll fit in nicely ...
Welcome to the family

Oh yeah, TrayGold is one you need to stay on the good side of,
she really a sweetheart ....

Ice

For Every Wayne Gretzky there is a Marty McSorley.
I don't know the sports figures names. But Ice Wizard is a wonderful and kind man. Hard working beyond belief.

He is a wonderful friend to have.

He just helps some follow the rules, in his own fashion. But he does have a heart of gold.

Welcome Apple, how have you been getting on?
At this particular moment, my life is fantastic. I have done so little to have received so much from my point of view.
More importantly, how are you Grovedale? I hope you are well.
Hi Apple! I think I learned something thanks to you... it's embarrassing how non-techy I am, however I think I learned how to "rate" a post with one of yours. (already feeling I should delete this comment lol damn). Hehehehe welcome Smile
(12-30-2022, 03:54 AM)Analin Wrote: Hi Apple!  I think I learned something thanks to you... it's embarrassing how non-techy I am, however I think I learned how to "rate" a post with one of yours.  (already feeling I should delete this comment lol damn).  Hehehehe welcome Smile

My friend, anything I can do to help you out or make you smile is my pleasure. I am also glad that you didn't delete this post, because you gave me something to thank you for, I believe this is my 49th post! I will head to the appropriate thread for my next post. Most importantly, you seem to be hanging in there so well done and it's my pleasure to meet you.
If you hit fifty posts apple, and u dont see another section, just post same and I shall give you 51 posts. For some, they need fifty one to see another section.

Your real goal is also 150 posts. We had so many guests. But we do keep some vendors at each level of posting.

Good luck both of you. So glad to see you both supporting each other.

Thanks as always Charon. I kinda felt like 150 was the real number, as it should be. A jackass like myself made 50 posts, you have to do something to keep out the scammers.
Prepare for 10 "Knock Knock" jokes per day until March.
When my nephew was a wee one, he had a book of jokes. knock knock jokes. I am more into spontaneous humor but he was four or five.

I can handle it. Post away...