Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hi everyone, i wanted to introduce myself. I am a self proclaimed researcher looking to get a little more understanding with brain chemistry.

Some interesting things about myself are that I currently am studying chemistry albeit I'm not sure exactly what direction I want to take and observing/recording any and all interactions within our everyday lives is something I truly enjoy. My goal is to learn and help out the site in any way possible.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to being a productive member of this community.
Welcome aboard ... I'm sure you'll just love our little family ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks ice! Forgot to mention I've spent a decent time lurking and finally created an account. I have amassed my own little list of go to's, so I can't wait to contribute. Per the rules of course
Good information is always recieved well ... I'm sure you'll have no trouble posting in the appropriate spot ...

I'll be seeing you around Selfless ... You sound like you're gonna get along here just fine ..
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
thanks ice love the warm welcoming! See you around
Wink 
Welcome Selfless! We should do well... I'm selfish! You can give and I can take. =)  

I'm happy you could join us and cya on the threads.
Thanks Zander. Good to meet you. Glad to be accepted with open arms. Can't wait to really get into all these threads and offer what I have. I really enjoy that this site is so small, bigger is never better when it comes to these things.

See you round
Hi selfless-desires

Welcome….  Smile
Welcome selfless-desires, to our great little forum. Zander is selfish<-------he never lies. Wink

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
selfless-desires, Welcome Big Grin

Your Queen