Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://bio-japan.net/
My friend just made a small order from this vendor.
I checked out the site and it seems legit but you never know. 
Hopefully all goes well with the order. I will update how everything goes when everything arrives safely.
If anyone has ordered from this place please let us know. Thanks
Thank you for sharing. Any with further info and or results, please respond. Good luck all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-19-2021, 02:00 AM)Charon Wrote: Thank you for sharing. Any with further info and or results, please respond. Good luck all.

Hi Charon ,  Thanks for your kind message. Your website/forum has given so much to me over the past few years.
It`s only fair that i try to give a little bit back. So hopefully all goes well with the order and i will post results when package arrives.
Take Care.
Order received within 6 days. I received package faster than some local packages i have been waiting for.
The quality was perfect and i will be making another order soon.
In regards to a stealth postage option i am not sure if they have stealth available.
So you may want to check if the mags are ok to order in your location or ask if they have stealth before you order.
They have some interesting products, i would recommend checking them out.
Good luck.
(05-30-2021, 01:37 PM)skipper1 Wrote: I will say they have some interesting items, might have to give them a whirl .

Ive ordered from this site before. As far as I know, they don't sell controlled meds, but for anything else, quality is top-notch.
I just checked them out and they have a new insomnia medicine I’d like to try. It’s also very reasonable. Shipping is kinda high but that’s the express one. Crossing fingers. ??
(01-30-2022, 04:03 AM)kkaschke Wrote: I just checked them out and they have a new insomnia medicine I’d like to try. It’s also very reasonable. Shipping is kinda high but that’s the express one. Crossing fingers. ??

You are exactly right, They have some interesting meds in the insomnia class/ Neurological conditions.
Some members are saying that they don`t have controlled meds and i suppose it depends on what country you live in.

But i would most definitely recommend for the members to check out the neuro/insomnia section cause you may find some interesting items.
The postage use to be really cheap to my area but it has since gone up fairly high but considering how cheap some of the items are it is still worth purchasing them. Especially considering that some items are allowed in most countries because they have not yet been classed as benz when they probably should be. Anyway give them a try and see what you think of them.  Good Luck.
I received my magazine today. The shipping time was the fastest I’ve ever seen. I would definitely say this is a very reputable company.