Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who's got the @lpr@zol@M from and the Front by ???
Two brands of @lp that I find very hard to source.
Can anyone tell me if there are any vendors in the 150+ post area who offer then? Not asking for vendor names just curious if they are available?
if anyone knows, please PM the gent.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-18-2024, 04:50 PM)Charon Wrote: if anyone knows, please PM the gent.

The vendor i recently had a successful order with offers thexxxxxxx and also R@tioph@rm as well as the name brand Phiz@r x@ns but they only ship those locally to their country and won't ship to the USA.  I wish there was a service you could pay to set you up your own personal bitcoin account and explain how it works so I could use any of the MANY vendors  who only accept bitcoin.
I went lookin round for those...

G00gle showed me this::

[Image: 0FkVnmP.png]

A prime example why we have to use coded words
so that m3t@ search engine don't pick things up...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Yeah KRKA made an instant release and sustained release Helex 1 mg. I used to get them from a vendor from a very popular group of islands and he was able to purchase without prescription at his local pharmacy.
I swear I’ve seen them from a reputable place before I will try and see, and of course only follow rules if I find anything positive! I’m in a similar boat
good catch Ice

Watch what u say and how u say it. we are always under observation. and not by the nice people wishing us well.

a few years back pr was taken down for a bit. Admin had to give up monies he received on vendors.

i was very good friends with a hero war fighter. saved the lives of his whole platoon?

I was told by an unknown in email that i run a tight ship. whew.

lets not ruin our reputation guys. about 7 yrs ago a GF was put in jail for a months worth of something like a benzo.

we are not playing games. we are trying to live.

so, mum's the word...

I see you leave a few examples for newbie review, Charon. Your waters used to flow in the underworld methinks. I recall the iceman as well. Always good information folks!
yes, i was riverstyx. beyond that i cannot recall...