Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Wink 
Been with com and others. I'm glad to see that your back, and that your running a tight ship.  Smile
(10-01-2015, 07:08 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Wow, you picked one helluva name, Storm Sandy. Must be in my neck of the woods. It was bad around here. Welcome.
Looks 50/50 right now on this new hurricane, but up to 7 inches of rain or flooding, can't remember which.
Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hey Kittycat
Sandy was intense. It made a left turn that they figure would happen once every seven hundred years. I've always
been a weather buff, but Sandy was scary!
Hi Sandy .... Glad you made it ... Here's hopeing you've found a new home with us ... If you need anything just ask ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome stormsandy to our small peaceful forum, my heart goes out to all that have suffered any hurricanes, nature can be very kind or very cruel. Let's hope we have no more destruction this season.

Your Queen. Heart
(10-02-2015, 07:56 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Hi Sandy .... Glad you made it ... Here's hopeing you've found a new home with us ... If you need anything just ask ...

Hi IceWizard

Thanx. I really like your -OFF Topic- stuff

(10-03-2015, 10:04 PM)QueenB Wrote: Welcome stormsandy  to our small peaceful forum, my heart goes out to all that have suffered any hurricanes, nature can be very kind or very cruel. Let's hope we have no more destruction this season.

Your Queen. Heart

QueenB - we really dodged the bullet with Joaquin. 

Looks like were in the clear now.