Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
That more than sucks.....it's criminal, criminal, criminal Angry

(07-27-2015, 04:29 PM)Charon Wrote: to keep u up to date, the doctors are having him be hydrated.  cannot eat nor drink.  and they decide tomorrow his future.

however, the son of a bitch whom sold him obama care insurance (elsewise, one is penalized each year by 10 per cent for not getting it yet,) for hundreds, and i heard it all on speaker phone,  WAS A FRIGGIN LIAR.

The hospital just called his room.  His healthcare insurance is apparently not healthcARE.  what?  i heard the agent explain every possibility that it covered.

the hospital claims he was sold a scam.  it is the equal to car insurance.  far more expensive.

i had a hell of a time finding his card.  they sent a paper card.  but i found it and the forms.  

and now the hospital says it is not valid obama care coverage insurance.

he has no insurance.  he has been paying hundreds a month toward the bank account of the scum sucking insurance agent.

and, my partners attorney, aka me, heard every lie the agent stated.

the hospital will try to get him on medicaid now.  it is superior to medicare.  no kidding.

IF ANY OF U GOT MEDICAL INSURANCE TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH OBAMA CARE, pleaSE check before u r rushed to the hospital, if it is valid insurance.  for doctors, hospitals, procedures.  even if they say it is, they very well may be lying.

we are awaiting decision on surgery for tomorrow.

he tells me to not be upset cuz i shall be in flareup.

but, now this.

any scum whom sold useless insurance, quite the opposite of what he promised on the phone, should be lynched.

it never ends.

CHECK YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES IF NEW.

A NEW TYPE OF SCUM CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER THE ROCKS TO "HELP" THE PEOPLE APPEASE OBAMA'S LAWS.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
How can they get away with such a crime? ... They are so ready to throw your ass in jail over a little somethin somethin ,yet they let this kind of horses#!t go? ...

Like Charon said,.. Check your policies now, don't wait till you really need the thing and find out this kinda stuff ...

It just pisses me off that first it's "mandatory" and then they don't police the fraudsters out there sellin wolf cookies to unsuspecting Americans ...

But by God Almighty don't let them have pain relief ... That's tough! Let lem suffer and here buy this otc crap ...

Sorry ... Just a little wound up at the moment ..
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
pretty sure it is criminal. my only concern, was did the insurance kick in this quickly. we bought it in april.

my father sold insurance as a third job. teacher, attorney, and always a third.

it has to be criminal.

he was a licensed agent.

i wonder how many others whom got insurance when paying taxes to comply with obama, will be getting screwed.

its unfathomable to me how one could do this to another person.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

the hospital had updated partner. this very expensive insurance only covers one if one is involved in an accident. of any type.

he was not.

the hospital and the agent both told him to claim he was injured at work. that is a lie. my partner will not lie.

and, i recall every choice the agent gave my partner to meet our budget. never once did i hear that this insurance is only applicable if one is involved in an accident. be it by car, or thru work.

i imagine many more will be learning they rushed to buy very expensive and useless coverage unless one is willing to hit a tree with their car. or pull a slip and fall at a grocery or place of employment.

i don't have the paperwork in front of me. i would like to talk to agent. as in, STAT.

ok, shall be back later.

That really blows. That is fraud and criminal, Charon. The two go hand in hand. Good luck with that.
kittycat is posting for all of us.....

(07-28-2015, 02:11 AM)Kittycat Wrote: Praying for both you and your partner, Charon.  I am sorry that you have to deal with insurance baloney when all you should be doing is concentrating on you and your partners health at the moment.

I know stress is one of the biggest reasons for flare ups, so please take care of yourself. I know you have alot on your plate. 

Thinking of you.

Kitty
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Dear Charon, I am sorry you are having to deal with this.

I hope it turns for the better….Kittycat does have a good thought…please do not overlook to take care of yourself too.

Figure all of us know where you need to be concentrating as in helping your partner and keeping you from being too tired and such….thinking good vibes your way!
thank u all.

sincerely.

i do forget to drink liquids and i can rarely eat. but, i shall take a break.

i think i have irish oatmeal in the house.

thank u all again.

Charon I hope things are going better somehow for you and partner.

Couldnt go without saying that.

====

As far as the current "Blue Moon" go out and look at it this morning or again tonight because the next one wont be until 2018 as I understand it.

Looked great.
The full moon.

Check it out tonight and listen to Planet Caravan whilst looking…..Smiles.
fascinating linville. my sister usually alerts me to these events.

but not this time.

so, thank u so much. shall be checking it out.

because, of course, it is only once in a blue moon, that one can actually see a blue moon.