Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPN's
I currently use a proxy service but am thinking about going to a VPN to simplify things.

MCS
Wow I have to get some help with my computer knowledge I can barely turn this thing on LOL.
Seriously thou I am going to get some help.
Can someone please suggest a good VPN app for IPhone5???? The ones I've tried are great but always want me to purchase more credit to use the VPN. I'm looking for free, but will pay if the app does not keep asking for more $! Thanks to anyone who may be able to help me out :-)
(12-31-2015, 11:30 AM)Reddington Wrote: Can someone please suggest a good VPN app for IPhone5???? The ones I've tried are great but always want me to purchase more credit to use the VPN. I'm looking for free, but will pay if the app does not keep asking for more $! Thanks to anyone who may be able to help me out :-)

I've been playing around with CyberGhost (free trial) and it seems to be working fine....there are also some year end deals out there such as PIA.....do a search and I'm sure you'll come up with quite a few results.
How much do we trust the free VPNs?

You might take the view it is better than nothing because it obscures the traffic from your ISP. But, if you aren't paying anything then who is the customer? Some are "freemium" (free for a while, then pay for more), that sort of makes sense as a business model (although tends not to work long term). The question is whether some are logging so they can sell advertising data? If they go bankrupt, and have logged data, is that now an asset to be sold?

I can't imagine 99% of people here have anything to fear, but wondered what you guys think?
Thank you Snappy! I'm switching to that today!