Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So on July 1st, my country will celebrate by legalizing cannabis "fully"...
Possession and small sales were permitted on July 1st 2018, it really happened on October 17th that private online stores and provincial stores (like for liquor) have opened. It's really great to just order 27.5mg thc/8.3mg CBD per ml oral oil! (diluted in coconut oil, so it is active orally). Some idiots think that the weed is grown and sold by the Federal government and they are idiots, my province had issues with their stores, physical or online at first because we only had 2 companies who were permitted growing in industrial scales. My province is also under a hard right wing government for the first time since 1961, they really do not represent us, they have gone against constitutional rules and banned people in my province to grow their own, a judge ruled that our provincial PM (which is a piece of ****) an injuction on QC's ridiculous license-to-grow and upping the age from 18 to 21, and almost, but by the people's fury, backed down from lowering the maximum personal quantity one can have in their possession from ~4oz (150g) to 15g. Lol, I can't wait till that traitor of a provincial PM who used to be a social-democrat in the PQ...he's still a separatist, but from the right, doesn't recognize the Confederation much when he goes against federal rules regarding the CSDA, which is a Federal matter....and you will almost never find me defending the Federal government, Canada is a confederation and provinces have much more rights and responsibilities than Ottawa.

But it's been a good time for the most part, plus, we got one hell of a rainy day fund from all the government sales, although I tend to prefer private vendors, they tend to have coupons and fidelity points that reduce price, even inviting people who place an order gives you points this way in multiple private vendors, but none of that in the provincial store, physically or online...never been in one physically because they only built one in my town and my town is the definition of medium population and huge landmass, it's 30 minutes of highway time away from my home and we're just 155k or so. They def should open one in my borough of town, but it's not in the 24 new ones they opened in 2020 (not even slowed down due to the exaggerated plandemic hysteria, they went right ahead and built most of them by now, only 8 or so left until January.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So on July 1st, my country will celebrate by legalizing cannabis "fully"... - by c0defish - 08-25-2020, 06:02 PM