Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Warning"view your credit report.
(10-28-2020, 09:26 PM)Charon Wrote: That is so irksome john martin.  A few have tried that with me. But i check my bank daily. Jerk offs will try all sorts of nonsense if you have made enemies online. A former landlord called my bank to say houseshare and i were out together and she could tell i was elderly and he was using me. Yeah, well, i had not been out in eight months at the time. And we are the same age. It was simply harassment.  The worst of the worst amongst people can be found online.

Just go check out how they treat each other on FB. Disgusting. How do they all put up LOL emoticons when people have died.  Sick world.

Good advice J M.

I couldn’t agree more Charon! I (as I’m sure many here) have nefarious entities trying to dupe or scam me especially as of late. As much as the internet has been an incredible advancement, the conversations and general delusion I see on social media is quite disheartening. People would never say or do such things when talking in person. Short worded tweets Just feels like an unhealthy way for humans to exchange thoughts. 

I’m starting to feel like the social media communication style is extremely toxic and can create or exasperate mental illness (in particular those heavily isolated). This is an issue I could talk about at length but I will refrain. And lastly, this is just my opinion. I am sure there are people that utilize social media platforms in healthy ways, what I see is just overwhelmingly negative and harmful to all parties. Best wishes to all!

Messages In This Thread
"Warning"view your credit report. - by inpain2 - 04-09-2019, 07:18 AM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by folken - 04-09-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Charon - 04-09-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by MoJim - 04-11-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Lockes - 06-05-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Charon - 06-06-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Charon - 10-28-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: "Warning"view your credit report. - by Double Deuces - 11-02-2020, 10:53 PM