Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinal
I saw in an earlier thread Charon suggested modafinal for focus. I won't risk spending money on bunk aderrall or dextrose. How does modafinal work as an alternative? Price is right and it's available. Any feedback appreciated. Big Grin
they gave it to me to help with concentration when first diagnosing the MS. or the Lupus. But, I would read about it on nootropics sites. aka smart drugs. Mild stimulant. But, like caffeine but stronger, it can help one focus. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I'll give it a try, thanks!
Craig, have you tried Kratom?  Easy to get,  legal and so many different strains.  I've had good luck with maeng da as a mild stimulant.  It's not all created equally, make sure to do a little research if you decide to try it.  Worth paying a little extra.  Wish I'd tried it a long time ago.
Harley,  I know, it's pretty sad.  I try to stay current on the "state of kratom", lol.  Many are working on keeping it legal for adults.  Meanwhile, a lot of us are stock piling, just in case.
Kratom works great, especially Maeng da but is inconvenient if you are on the go. I'm hoping modafinil has some energy boosting qualities.
Also check out stratera. It's a non stimulant I tried once. I used to be deep into taking concerta and vyvanse. Back when I was prescribed them in high school 13 years ago.

I personally would never use kratom but I cannot stand any sort of opiate like effect.
Thanks ill check that out.
(11-06-2015, 11:33 PM)selfless-desires Wrote: Also check out stratera. It's a non stimulant I tried once. I used to be deep into taking concerta and vyvanse. Back when I was prescribed them in high school 13 years ago.

I personally would never use kratom but I cannot stand any sort of opiate like effect.

I used to be on stratera and it didn't seem to give me energy. I didn't like it at all to be honest. As for the kratom I've tried that as well. I didn't like that either. First off you need to eat like 8 grams of it to work. If you haven't tried it before it's like eating oregano. It's very hard to get down. Even when I tried high dosage of it I didn't seem to get the affects everyone was talking about. I agree I personally wouldn't use krayom. If you decide to go that route (kratom) I know of a few places that give good deals and have high-quality product that I will post in the suggested iops.
(11-08-2015, 06:04 PM)Kdizz Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 11:33 PM)selfless-desires Wrote: Also check out stratera. It's a non stimulant I tried once. I used to be deep into taking concerta and vyvanse. Back when I was prescribed them in high school 13 years ago.

I used to be on stratera and it didn't seem to give me energy.  I didn't like it at all to be honest. As for the kratom I've tried that as well.  I didn't like that either.  First off you need to eat like 8 grams of it to work.  If you haven't tried it before it's like eating  oregano. It's very hard to get down. Even when I tried high dosage of it I didn't seem to get the affects everyone was talking about.    I agree I personally wouldn't use krayom. If you decide to go that route (kratom)  I know of a few places that give good deals and have high-quality product that I will post in the suggested iops.

If you had to "eat" 8 grams, you need a better vendor, lol.  I make my own capsules, just swallow with a glass of water - no harder to get down than a tylenol.  8 grams lasts me a month.  To each, his own.  Works nicely for me but I do understand that it may not be for everyone.  Smile