Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
Hi Mac. Are parcels to the UK still being delivered?
(11-04-2018, 12:48 PM)honstym Wrote: Hi Mac. Are parcels to the UK still being delivered?

Yes, They are easily.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(11-05-2018, 02:45 AM)MyOasis Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 02:08 AM)F.W.D Wrote: Impressed with macromass' quick communication and updates. Very professional.

Did you receive a tracking number? I placed an order for mags earlier than you so just wondering.

What is your order number? There are no pending orders with trackings get to be given. Please contact me via email at any of my email addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromass@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com. Thank YOU.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(11-05-2018, 05:16 AM)MyOasis Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 04:18 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 02:45 AM)MyOasis Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 02:08 AM)F.W.D Wrote: Impressed with macromass' quick communication and updates. Very professional.

Did you receive a tracking number? I placed an order for mags earlier than you so just wondering.

What is your order number? There are no pending orders with trackings get to be given. Please contact me via email at any of my email addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromass@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com. Thank YOU.

Hey, I just sent you a second email with both my order number and my IOPList username. The first email I sent you, you responded to my question saying my order was shipped but never gave me a tracking number when I asked. I understand times are extremely crazy/busy right now, but when I saw you respond on the forums and not my email which was sent much earlier I became concerned.

I'll keep everyone updated regarding my order.

There is not a single email unanswered at the end of the day. So that is not possible that your email may have been left unanswered. As for tracking I did respond to your query. Please check.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(11-04-2018, 09:46 PM)MyOasis Wrote: Just giving everyone an update:

Still waiting on a tracking number. It's been around a week since payment. I emailed Mac and I'm guessing he's really busy. I've just been reading this thread as of late and people are claiming arrival of magazines almost faster than I to receive a tracking number. Once again, first time customer so I don't know if this is normal or what.

I always get my tns about 7 to 10 days after paying, but sometimes wait as long as 2 weeks. I have been with him for around 5 years so I don't really sweat it, neither should you
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
(11-05-2018, 05:26 PM)MyOasis Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 03:41 PM)Rattzo Wrote:

Still waiting on a tracking number. It's been around a week since payment. I emailed Mac and I'm guessing he's really busy. I've just been reading this thread as of late and people are claiming arrival of magazines almost faster than I to receive a tracking number. Once again, first time customer so I don't know if this is normal or what.

I always get my tns about 7 to 10 days after paying, but sometimes wait as long as 2 weeks. I have been with him for around 5 years so I don't really sweat it, neither should you

Mac got back to me through email very professionally. But thank you Rattzo. If I had read that first sentence somewhere on this thread I most definitely wouldn't of been sweating it. Despite my last few posts, I'm pretty patient. Unfortunately, my last mag subscription I was scammed (BEFORE finding this awesome forum) from another vendor so that didn't help the patience factor  Tongue

I shall post publicly before turning scam. Lol. Don't worry, Soon as I get info i shall immediately update you. You have all my words. Tongue
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(11-05-2018, 08:29 PM)longtimeuser Wrote: Just ordered my first mag from these guys, hope the reading is good, service so far has been great, can't wait for the mag to be shipped, so I can start reading.

(11-05-2018, 03:41 PM)Rattzo Wrote:

Wow, even the second statement 2 weeks sounds good to me.

What is your order number sir?
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Duuuuude it takes a while to get in the system. Upon getting the TN you were good to go.
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
First, tracking numbers are infamous for being mailed out the day the package arrives or even the day after.

Trust your vendor. I sincerely doubt u r the expert of the online world if this is how u speak to your anticipated vendor.

Snotty. Just snotty.

Secondly, This vendor is part of our family. You have not read the rules, have ye?

We treat the vendors whom we are grateful to have post here, as family.

We do not treat other members, vendors, or staff with such anger and frankly, disrespect.

OH, AND UNTIL U KNOW MORE, maybe u may wanna try keeping ur mouth shut on public forums when u r, in effect, speaking outta ur arse. U wanted a TN. U got a TN. They take time to show in the system.

So, have facts and some knowledge about this lifestyle if u would like to stay.

We don't appreciate people wreaking havoc here when so many of us are chronically ill, chronically anxious.

Our lives are difficult enough so no more disrespectful and snotty attitude is to be used here.

EDIT: U STATED MY OASIS: Yes, he is a very friendly person. I hope you have better luck getting your tracking number than I. I just wanted to know my order has been shipped despite him saying it was and he promised me tracking yesterday which I never received. I never dealt with him before, so while others may vouch for him, that doesn't mean a whole lot to me simply because I haven't been here long enough to know who to trust.

OK, valid argument. But u have not been here long enough for us to trust u either.

So, should we assume u r a liar because u made way too many posts over this? Or u have not been posting here long enough yet?

Trust goes both ways. Five posts are permitted in any twenty four hr period. On that rule, u have failed.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-06-2018, 08:28 PM)MyOasis Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 05:45 PM)Rattzo Wrote: Duuuuude it takes a while to get in the system. Upon getting the TN you were good to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Really? From the reading I've read, TN's show when mags depart origin country and then kinda stop. I never read about it taking days to show that the tracking number even exists, especially when Mac said it shipped several days ago.

I'm fortunate enough to have a vendor who's tracking numbers validate within the same day so yeah. Live and you learn.

There is a saying where i live. Eat while its hot, But don't eat while its hotter. Learn to be patient. I never said your order was shipped DAYSSSS ago. Also, It is true that there were no pending trackings to be given based on our sequence of shipping which is weekly by the end of the week. You got your tracking. It would take some time to show up. You are not buying from Amazon and this is not Amazon Prime.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph