Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2mg smooth ALP
(02-15-2016, 11:46 PM)teddy1998 Wrote: TTM2U has excellent Pfiz*r barz...X*nor 2mg!  They are hands down best 2mg bar you will likely find unless you hit an sy vendor and then it will cost you much more.

And that is exactly what and where I ordered, plus a few other items!

A few yrs ago I bit the end off a (?) .5mg football just to see how it worked and had both my feet swell up for the first time in my life, lol.

I asked these guys if they could add one or two sample tabs of a couple other brands to go along with a fairly decent order and basically got my hands slapped in text, lol.
     I’m glad to have found another reliable source and am sure I will be happy with what I ordered.

We will experiment with the lower priced stuff, if I have to dump a few tabs, the toilet won't know the difference. Wink
ATM I’m looking at making a bulk order with one of the others. Thanks everyone, and best to you!
Wow that last post of mine must have been a thread killer?

Survey says:
the 2.mg pfi2er's and 1mg @tivan are pretty top notch nice quality pretty decent deal all around when you consider the reliability of TTM.

Total redemption in my eyes, but looking forward to checking out the other guys.

Thanks again for the help, I hope I can return the favor!
Has anyone gotten any good onax since they are no longer ocean pharmaceutical