Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey everyone
I'm new to this forum and I was referred by the best iop I know out there MM. I struggled and stuggled to get on ioplist.com for quit some some time, but unfortunately they would never allow me access. I'm a loyal customer of MM and he suggested I come here. So with that being said, I owe all my thanks to my good friend at MM. I'm just like everyone else struggling with social anxiety and severe chronic back pain that runs down my legs. Of course I'm looking for the "holy grail" like everyone else, but I'll take whatever I can get to help my pain. So, that's all for now. I plan on making some good friends and I'm more than happy to take anyone's advice, so feel free to contact me if anyone has any good advice out there.
Bye for now Smile
welcome, the special man.

may you find all you need herein.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-21-2015, 02:44 AM)TheSpecialMan Wrote: I'm new to this forum and I was referred by the best codeine I know out there MM. I struggled and codeine codeine to get on codeine.com for quit some some time, but unfortunately they would never allow me access. I'm a loyal customer of MM and he suggested I come here. So with that being said, I owe all my thanks to my good friend at MM. I'm just like everyone else struggling with social anxiety and severe chronic back pain that runs down my legs. Of course I'm looking for the "holy grail" like everyone else, but I'll take whatever I can get to help my pain. So, that's all for now. I plan on making some good friends and I'm more than happy to take anyone's advice, so feel free to contact me if anyone has any good advice out there.
Bye for now Smile

they have codeine most allowed i think

(04-21-2015, 02:44 AM)TheSpecialMan Wrote: I'm new to this forum and I was referred by the best iop I know out there MM. I struggled and stuggled to get on ioplist.com for quit some some time, but unfortunately they would never allow me access. I'm a loyal customer of MM and he suggested I come here. So with that being said, I owe all my thanks to my good friend at MM. I'm just like everyone else struggling with social anxiety and severe chronic back pain that runs down my legs. Of course I'm looking for the "holy grail" like everyone else, but I'll take whatever I can get to help my pain. So, that's all for now. I plan on making some good friends and I'm more than happy to take anyone's advice, so feel free to contact me if anyone has any good advice out there.
Bye for now Smile

not to say i dont feel your pain 3 hip replacements and a snapped tendon its not like USA where narcotics are given out like candy its in rule book
Howdy and welcome TheSpecialMan. You found a a better place. I think in time this will be an elite and special site. This is my first time to be one of the first members of a new site. It will be fun watching it grow and blossom. Smile
Welcome TheSpecialMman, to this nice little forum. No lost that you were not excepted on IOP*list.com. Many people have been banned for being human.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Hello to all who know me :)

Regards,Dusko
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
i am so glad to see you here, dusko. I think everyone knows you.

We just have to find a place for your thread. Where would you like it?

me.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

still do not know,
Put me where you want ...
I have the will to be here with you

I am very impressed and happy with you!

Cheers all...
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
Hi Dusko,

Where ever your thread is, you will be successful.....cause that's you.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Popster I am glad that we are together again Smile soon, it will all be good people here!