• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking 4 painkiller's?
Or me either brother....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(03-04-2016, 04:27 PM)Zander Wrote: Hi Cricket, we're good.  I can a bit snippy when not feeling up to par. Sorry about that.

Well damn, Jade added me to her buddy list and the next day she's gone. As matter of fact several of my buddies have bit the dust. I must be the kiss of death. =(

No problem Zander. I wasn't meaning to dis Ice's vendor at all. Only wanted to remind those that MIGHT be thinking of going to India for PK's, they would be very sorry. We are always good. I know you know what you're talking about and I'm sorry if I came off to you, Ice or anyone else that I was doubting this vendor. Not at all.

Ha, I got a buddy request from Jade when she came here and allowed it at that time, but after seeing that she was a bit overzealous in asking for PK's RIGHT NOW, I dropped her from my buddy list. I felt there was something not right about her. Sounded too much like a seeking member from ET's forum after the good folks left. Besides, if you keep getting warnings and don't play nice, this is not the place for you. I know I've made many mistakes but hopefully have learned my lessons well. Hey, call me a product of the ET days when anything was ok to post. LOL

This forum is a whole different can of worms and I'm so glad that it is. I feel safer here than I have felt at any other forum. .org ROCKS!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone. Smile

(03-04-2016, 01:00 AM)Charon Wrote: hey, cricket.  hope u r good tonite.  my back wants me to lay down for a bit.

always good to see u, girlfriend.  yeah, homies, we don't play like that.

Big Grin you right homie.
Hope you are feeling much better. Take care of you. Heart
i am. we watch the two hour season finale of gold rush tonite.

got a small fire going. its not so bad. watching the gold rush marathon, for the love of God. when i am not doing posts.

(am taking it a tad bit easy still.) have a great night, homie.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(03-04-2016, 08:52 PM)Charon Wrote: i am.  we watch the two hour season finale of gold rush tonite.  

got a small fire going.  its not so bad.  watching the gold rush marathon, for the love of God.  when i am not doing posts.

(am taking it a tad bit easy still.)  have a great night, homie.

I like that show too. Man, I sure hope Parker wins the gold competition.

My favorite tho is Tony Beets. He's a wild man.

Enjoy
Well Cricket, Jade was very sweet to me, almost flirty in PMs. She probably had plans of trying to use me somehow in the future.

Thank you Charon and Iceman. =)

Boo Parker and Tony!!!!!! They are assholes.  Think about, Todd is the only nice one in the group, not always at yelling, cursing, and firing his men. He has the same tight crew he's always had.. He's the only one because he's not an asshole like the other two.

I'm pulling for Todd.. If they are able to process that mega cut before it freezes, Todd will win. I have the feeling from reviews one of his wash plants dies however.
i am just so grateful that i never had a boss, but for college aged stints doing cashiering during semester breaks.

i could not stand being treated the way those bosses act.

they don't seem to realize that not every worker is there with the same intensity to make a few million as both parker and beets are.

But, i still hate that Todd prays. But, he is trying to defeat a boy. Whom had a grandpa to teach him the life.

He is still learning. Maturing. (Parker.)

Well, we shall all be watching tonight, huh? Enjoy, all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Cricket.... Nobody here thought you were "dissin" nuttin... At least I didn't... That "I" country IS known for faking those types of things and swearing by 'em...

And it's just feels like a "Gold Rush" night !!

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
The truth about Gold Rush is that those guys, Parker, Tony, and Todd are making more money off the show than they are mining gold. Gold Rush is in it's 6th season, and it's a major hit show, the #1 rated Friday night cable show and one of the top cable shows period.

Discovery makes a ton of money off that show, and those guys are the stars of the show. They get paid just like the stars of any hit TV show would, millions a year. They don't let those guys follow them around with cameras and making tons of money off them for nothing.
Exactlly Zander... You know they do make tons of cash and whatever "gold" they find is just icing on the cake... Oh well... That show biz Wink

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
How does one go about becoming an email vendor?