Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ksalol 2mg-
Xanax - Alprazolam - Ksalol 2 mg by Galenika

You heard of him? Some vendors offer on sale.
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(06-02-2015, 11:55 AM)teddy1998 Wrote: D, you have 2mg ksalol?

No.
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(06-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote: Xanax - Alprazolam - Ksalol 2 mg by Galenika

You heard of him? Some vendors offer on sale.

I only know of the 1mg. a 2mg would be great!
What happened to the thread for "email only vendors"? I was in the middle of talking to u dusko and just logged in to see if u responded, but I can't seem to find the thread at all.
Please email or pm me and let me know what up
Thanks
phasedance i think ksalol 2mg is fake.Galenika make only 1mg.maybe someone made a mold, such as making false bars. Smile
(06-05-2015, 02:10 AM)phasedance Wrote: Yep, according to their website the highest they make is 1mg. Would be nice if they did make a 2mg because Galenika makes some of the best generics. But you are correct Dusko, 2mg would be fake.

Can ALWAYS trust Dusko.......very knowledgeable and very honest.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(06-04-2015, 04:18 AM)phasedance Wrote: TheSpecialMan, I'm still curious as to how you received an LL from MacroMass that was put into the letter that was sent by MM and you said customs put it their. I have never heard of that happening, ever, and for what reason would they do that? It doesn't make sense and I was hoping you could clarify.

Dusko, I wasn't aware there was a 2mg ksalol, that would be a treat for sure. The only pics I saw look like the 1mg one's, I thought they might be bars but maybe I'm wrong? I'll keep checking.

Well I'm gonna try to clarify and I'll tell u exactly what happened. So I purchased an order from MM that was coming from PH. We'll as I was tracking it everything was going well, then all of a sudden when I tracked it it said inbound to customs and it stayed like that for about 3 days. Then all of a sudden it said inbound out of customs, so I figured everything was alright. We'll a few days later it was deliver to my house and the mail lady made me sign. I knew something was up at that point bc I always get MM to send it regular airmail bc I'm not comfortable with signing. So, I went inside with my package (that btw said EMS on it) I opened it up and inside of the box that usually would contain what I ordered were 3 pieces of paper. I looked like a copy that just said "ordering medications off the internet from overseas is risky and not good for your health" the other 2 basically said they are going to hold my meds for 30 days, if I decide to ignore this letter the meds will be destroyed, but if I want to appeal this letter I had to send them proof that I have a license to obtain these meds and if I showed that proof they would release them to me and I would get them within 3 business days. I really don't know bc that was the 1st time I ever received a LL. For all I know it was a fake and MM'S vendor from PH put that in there. But the package was ripped open with that inside and retapped with big green tape that said US customs.
Idk..all I do know is I'm out of meds and out of $400 bucks Sad
I hope that clarifies up what you were asking.
I'm gonna send pics of the papers I got and maybe u can tell me what u think
my experience with LLs:

They don't deliver anything from vendor. You sign for nothing.

They keep package and send you the LL separately.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
fronnykray be our hero and find them, if they exist.

(kidding my friend.)

but, u do have ur ways. good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

why not just take 2 of the 1mg ksols and then you have 2mg,simple.

(06-06-2015, 01:05 AM)Popster Wrote: my experience with LLs:

They don't deliver anything from vendor. You sign for nothing.

They keep package and send you the LL separately.

exact same thing has happened to me,never get to see the original packaging just a brown envelope with a Dept of something as return address on the back of the envelope i received an LL in.
Sounds weird but weird things sometimes happen.