Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian pain pills
Just thought I would throw this out there.
In the mid to late 90's there was a pk that was simply called the "indian pain pill". They were a white unmarked round tablet about the same size of a tums.
Not sure of the ingredients but when chewed they definitely did have the taste of opium.
No euphoria that I could feel but pretty fair pain relief, much better than any of the codeine products.

I have seen more damage effects than good from hydrocodone, and although My Doctor has no problem prescribing them, i would rather deal with the pain unless I can find something like them old indian pain pils that seemed to allow me to have less physical dependency.
Thank you for your time and consideration family!
SS4U has exactly what you describe. They sell them as "Vicodin" but they definitely are not hydrocodone. Check out the SS4U thread and you will see me and others complaining about it. It might actually work out well for you and prove as further confirmation that this particular product is not what the vendor says it is and his "satisfaction guarantee" is a load of crap.
I would not venture down this road. Seems like just asking for trouble
seems to be good advice. sage advice. so many find themselves addicted to meds that were specifically manufactured as having no addictive quality.

in this day and age of bathtub meds, please be careful.

(yes, in the early nineties, the mods would order and try products. we all avoided an orange unknown. we called it the fizzy pill. it fizzled in water.)

But, I have heard people test positive for sch 1's when they try the unknown PK.

You are smart, forme. But, to the newer amongst us, don't be seeking an Indian pill.

You have no idea what u r getting unless u know ur vendor.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(03-14-2016, 03:37 PM)Charon Wrote: seems to be good advice.  sage advice.  so many find themselves addicted to meds that were specifically manufactured as having no addictive quality.

in this day and age of bathtub meds, please be careful.

(yes, in the early nineties, the mods would order and try products.  we all avoided an orange unknown.  we called it the fizzy pill.  it fizzled in water.)

But, I have heard people test positive for sch 1's when they try the unknown PK.

You are smart, forme.  But, to the newer amongst us,  don't be seeking an Indian pill.

You have no idea what u r getting unless u know ur vendor.
Wise words as always Spoken by Charon
hi, bonji, hope u r well.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(03-14-2016, 12:02 PM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: SS4U has exactly what you describe. They sell them as "Vicodin" but they definitely are not hydrocodone. Check out the SS4U thread and you will see me and others complaining about it. It might actually work out well for you and prove as further confirmation that this particular product is not what the vendor says it is and his "satisfaction guarantee" is a load of crap.

Yes the "Satisfaction guarantee" often times means the vendor is very satisfied with your money! Smile
I guess we can thank the fda for getting these folks on the straight and narrow.
Just something to take the edge off the pain occasionally and not walk around in a haze would be so nice. I have some samples on the way, and while codeine has never done much for me I will give it another try. Also hoping the somas are in fact somas. When my doctor took away the somas is when I began having to choose between having pains or having brains.
Thank you for your thoughtful input everyone, have a great day!
(03-14-2016, 06:19 PM)forme Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 12:02 PM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: SS4U has exactly what you describe. They sell them as "Vicodin"  but they definitely are not hydrocodone. Check out the SS4U thread and you will see me and others complaining about it. It might actually work out well for you and prove as further confirmation that this particular product is not what the vendor says it is and his "satisfaction guarantee" is a load of crap.

Yes the "Satisfaction guarantee" often times means the vendor is very satisfied with your money! Smile
I guess we can thank the fda for getting these folks on the straight and narrow.
Just something to take the edge off the pain occasionally and not walk around in a haze would be so nice. I have some samples on the way, and while codeine has never done much for me I will give it another try. Also hoping the somas are in fact somas. When my doctor took away the somas is when I began having to choose between having pains or having brains.
Thank you for your thoughtful input everyone, have a great day!

Their soma is Wallace and works very well. Not quite as good as Watson brand, but taking 2 usually gets it pretty close. Wallace is the only brand I buy now since the other brands didn't work as well for me.
So, SS4U is good to go for soma.
(03-15-2016, 07:17 AM)Cricket Wrote: Their soma is Wallace and works very well. Not quite as good as Watson brand, but taking 2 usually gets it pretty close. Wallace is the only brand I buy now since the other brands didn't work as well for me.
So, SS4U is good to go for soma.

Thank you Cricket, I believe we are all really happy to hear from you! glad you are ok!

I will definitely give SS4U's soma a try! I will get a few of those vicodins for comparison no test is complete without placebos right. Smile
forme, if I actually knew you in real life, I would just give you the 25 or so "vicodin" that I have left. They really are THAT horrible. Garbage. I took half of a Perc 5 from another vendor last night and it was better than 5 of the so-called "Vicodin". I know _hydr0_ and _0xy_ aren't exactly the same thing, but no way should 2.5mg be noticeably stronger than 50mg. No way in hell.