Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many pills is it "safe" to include in one order?
In a country not far from me someone got a controlled delivery just over one box of pills. I think they are certainly tightening up in some areas
Things do seem to be changing very quickly these days.

Even though less people are needed for the scanning job, advances in technology seem to be the cause. Sad.
Yeah they're defo catching more out even from the more conspicuous of places
But, we gotta keep in mind that younger people and newbies don't understand this at all yet.

So, to be big shots or out of sheer stupidity, these newbies post all the vendors info. On other forums. As if LE does not read there also.

I know a few members over there whom work with LE. Because they have gotten in legal trouble. So, they co operate with authorities.

In the olden days, forums were private. Or, in the alternative, we had the good sense to simply SHUT THE FRIG UP about details of a vendor.

Now, little puke arses are angry they did not get their meds in two days or a week. So they publish up Payment method details. It is read by others. What, was it three days that a japanese pharm had its payment method published and then shut down for good within a week of same?

Yes, these are troubled times. I learned at another forum that Our gvt will co operate with targetted countries. The packages are usurped whilst in country of origin. so, no LL.

Unfortunately, we are running out of countries for them to target. Man, i hope it slows down.

This is above and beyond the normal annual raids. This time, all parties trying to end the online businesses are dead serious.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Based on their experience, the best vendors know how much to ship at any one time and they will break your order up accordingly for shipment. I put my trust in them, but I don't order in what I would truly consider as a "bulk quantity" of anything, anyway.

Der Vogel
From what I have read on customs procedures, they don't pursue less than a 1000 pills. Probably confiscated though, withe a LL on the way.
Customs is antiquated, and understaffed. They are so low tech, they just rummage through mail bins with their hands and randomly pick out parcels that may look suspicious.
(08-23-2017, 07:46 PM)hqinmaine Wrote: From what I have read on customs procedures, they don't pursue less than a 1000 pills. Probably confiscated though, withe a LL on the way.
Customs is antiquated, and understaffed. They are so low tech, they just rummage through mail bins with their hands and randomly pick out parcels that may look suspicious.

That's a amazing, I get nervous if 10% or 15% of that number are inbound (except for one vendor). But then I'm nervous in general...hate being that way.
Yes it does seem as though they are tightening up on mail coming from certain hotspots around the globe but I still believe that if you are ordering 1,000 pills or less of schedule 3 or 4 then you most likely wont face any type of legal action. The loss of meds that are desperately needed is bad enough.
In all honesty a 30 day supply of any scheduled med will more than likely fetch you trafficking, not possesion with intent, and add the fact its going through the mail and the situation is all bad all around.

I think itd be safer to get large orders less often. If you dont sign for the package i think the risk is very slim.
"Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." -William S Burroughs
I have a couple of Q's about our friends in customs.
Do they keep a perm record of mail coming in from other countries with your name on it?
Recently, I've ordered small reading material orders from 2 diff countries but I'm 
afraid that they may come in close together, like i said both small.  Will this cause
attention to me?
Is there only one port of entry in the US or does it depend on the area of US that you live in?
Thanks for information guy/gals......mucho appreciated!
 Angels Among US      Angel