Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many pills is it "safe" to include in one order?
(10-14-2017, 10:53 AM)alsmom360 Wrote: I have a couple of Q's about our friends in customs.
Do they keep a perm record of mail coming in from other countries with your name on it?
Recently, I've ordered small reading material orders from 2 diff countries but I'm 
afraid that they may come in close together, like i said both small.  Will this cause
attention to me?
Is there only one port of entry in the US or does it depend on the area of US that you live in?
Thanks for information guy/gals......mucho appreciated!

think most small stuff gets scanned automatically on conveyors, but then you have sorters who manage districts etc so they would be throwing mail into different boxes etc, at least thats the stuff ive seen on docummentaries, if worried for future references maybe use name like James> Jame's but overall think that if they were to list every person the list would be in millions,since remember batteries liquids and million other things are usually classed as not legal to import etc.
They have several points of entry to the US of A, and yes it seems to come accordingly to where you live
Small amts, for the most part, do not raise the roof at cust0ms, they mainly look fro the LARGE amts, like loose tabs in bags (such as 10000 pcs), now don't get me wrong, they can find the "wrong" stuff and issue a LL, but they rarely have the time, $ or personal to act on every incident they run across.. They just send a letter and after awhile, dispose of the contraband...

Good luck

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
For those of us who rely on large amount of meds to survive, it's our job to find a vendor who can get the meds to you safely no matter how many you order. I have a vendor that I use that is on this board and he is phenomenal
(09-07-2017, 12:35 AM)MoonChild Wrote: In all honesty a 30 day supply of any scheduled med will more than likely fetch you trafficking, not possesion with intent, and add the fact its going through the mail and the situation is all bad all around.

I think itd be safer to get large orders less often. If you dont sign for the package i think the risk is very slim.
I could not agree with you more MoonChild. I have never felt that short letters were worth the risk. I live in a small town and the more times I receive letters from far away places, the greater the risk that someone will take notice. For me, it is better to write one long letter and then allow sufficient time to pass for memories to fade.

For the OP, if you send a letter with many pages, then your reply will not be received in just one letter. It will likely take many letters for you to receive answers to the many questions you have sent.

Charon has posted on this topic from her perspective. It is a good read from someone who is much better qualified to provide you with the answers you need than I. Tough to find since Charon has thousands of posts, so maybe she will see this and jump in with her advice.

Good Luck
Raven
I suggest using multiple companies and making small orders, well smallish orders. Calculate max shipping time, and only order what you need, I think some people get scared and over order. These are the ones that in my past that have been caught fairly regularly. At least one company (that is popular on this website) that I deal with, limits you to quantities that are almost guaranteed to arrive without issue. Unless you are here for the wrong reasons, I don't really see a point in ordering mass quantities. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Some who rely on this stuff every day to live and function require us to have a good amount on hand. Sometimes we don't plan ahead and we have to place a big order. A good vendor will know how to handle it in the best possible way.
From hqinmaine's post (#49) going forward since OP was banned from the forum to begin with, then I would tend to agree. Purchasing in multiples of 1000 is very risky business. Despite the fact that no one should ever consume these meds at a level that requires purchasing this ridiculous quantity, keep in mind that, if the alphabet boys catch you with quantities in this range, then you will be dealt with in the most harshest terms.

If you purchase in low multiples of 100 on an infrequent basis, then I think you are operating within a fairly safe range and you also gain the benefit of having spare meds on-hand in the event of a service interruption. If you are using certain benzos and you suddenly get shut-off from your vendor(s), then you are going to need those spares you squirreled away earlier in order to prevent sudden withdrawal.

I admire those that trust the system enough to purchase their meds like they are picking up a script at CVS. Given the time I've spent in this system though, I do not have that same level of trust. I have seen too many service interruptions to be comfortable with just keeping a one month supply on hand.

My rule of thumb; keep enough meds. on hand to get you through a safe taper in the event that your regular supply is shut-off.

Stay Safe My Friends
Blackbird
I wouldn't want to risk ordering a 1000 or more, way too risky for my liking, plus i can't afford that much in one go, have managed to get by thanks to a vendor on here who i get the min order from, lasts me a good 3 months or more esp if keeping use to a small amount, don't want to be left high n dry with a massive daily amount to withdraw from, i am usually a good wee squirrel. One day hope to not need to even do this but for the time being so be it.
I feel this is a mental risk/reward assessment that would be done by each person.There is no right or wrong answer in my opinion.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
No more than a 30 day supply according to the max safe dose by BNF or US prescription rules . There is a debate in legal terms what amount is for personnal or can be considered for trade purpose of each drug . But less is always more safe in many terms .