Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XANAX 1 mg (blue Ksalol) vs Parke-Davis 1mg
XANAX 1 mg (blue Ksalol) (300)    

vs

Parke-Davis 1mg Xanax (400)

Which is better?  I know P-Davis is part of Pfizer so yea..

But I've hear the Ksalol ones are even stronger... 

I'm about to make my purchase in the next 12 hours.... Please help!!

my other option is 500 2mg Roche Kpins..  

the Ksalol's would be shipping from EU instead of Asia.. sooo thats also making me think... PLEASE HELP!!! Huh
The Ksalols are superior to the Parke / Davis (Pfizer) purple footballs in every way.  You'll be very pleased with them - Galenika benzos are the best on the market IMHO (with the exception of Gador 2mg alp bars, which are mega-expensive).   I only use their Ksalol alps and their Bensedine valium.

Best,

- b2g
That's totally an opinion. They are basically equivalent. Plus ksalols have no imprint which can be annoying for many people.
Ksalols.
(04-17-2016, 03:10 AM)selfless-desires Wrote: That's totally an opinion. They are basically equivalent. Plus ksalols have no imprint which can be annoying for many people.

LOL, you know the old saw about opinions, right selfless?  It applies here as much as anywhere else Smile

I prefer Pfizer or Gador 2mg bars over anything else, but when it comes to 1mg tabs, in my opinion, Ksalols are better and cheaper than footballs.

No harm, no foul, my friend.  Everyone has their preference, and everyone has their opinion.  I'm glad to see yours, along with everyone else's.

Best,

- b2g

Occurs to me that some here may not realize that Upjohn is now a subsidiary of Pfizer - In other words, Upjohn footballs ARE Pfizer footballs, have been since 2003.  See http:       money.cnn.com/2003/04/16/news/companies/pfizer_pharma/ (copy & paste into your browser).
Sure everyone has their preference and I wasn't trying to start anything yet you made it sound like it was ultimate their ksalols are just better doesn't matter whose opinion. Sorry if I misread it. It is text for that matter.
(04-17-2016, 04:26 AM)selfless-desires Wrote: Sure everyone has their preference and I wasn't trying to start anything yet you made it sound like it was ultimate their ksalols are just better doesn't matter whose opinion. Sorry if I misread it. It is text for that matter.

No worries selfless - If anything I blame myself for not responding more clearly, I hate it when intelligent folks (among whose number I certainly include you, have read and enjoyed many of your posts) find something I've written to be unclear or ambiguous.  As long as I've been researching and writing for a living, I can't even invent an excuse!

Peace, my friend.

- b2g
i just got some ksalols and they are bomb
(04-17-2016, 04:26 AM)selfless-desires Wrote: Sure everyone has their preference and I wasn't trying to start anything yet you made it sound like it was ultimate their ksalols are just better doesn't matter whose opinion. Sorry if I misread it. It is text for that matter.

Hey back2good.. I'd really like to talk to you! is can you pm me or something? Thanks!
I am finally going to order Ksalol's
better late than never