Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinilcat.com
This is an excellent vendor. They have been around for awhile and have proven themselves reliable. Many here have used them but I thought I would post them for those who haven't heard of them. Pretty niche site as the name states they sell mod and that's about it. But if you are looking for quality and fast delivery with tracking definitely give then a try. This is how I wish all vendors were. Extremely easy to order and constant updates. It really is like the Amazon of mod.

Best of luck
at least they have a wide variety  Big Grin
Hello,

I used this Vendor once last year and my experience was very positive.  Yes it's a very fluorescent website,not sure whether there tracking map is totally accurate,but it was a enjoyable experience. 
I would use them again as product arrived on time and was accurate.  There are slightly more expensive than some other iops in the vacinity but a realisable first time purchase.  

Io
The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams. 
Hi Noahphex,
Nice to meet you. Thanks for the information. I didn't know about the free EMS. That's quite a saving even on a medium size order. Their website is certainly funky and a breath of fresh air. I have ordered only once and can't remember if they blatantly state the contents of the parcel, I'm not sure if that's law in the UK. I have had a lot of deliveries end up from Parcelforce Worldwide who I have a love hate relationship with, although PARCELFORCE state they always charge customs and then handling charges this has happened only a couple of times including the most recent order. I am slightly paranoid right now with these anti Psychoactive bans coming into force,but I have researched extensively and MODA is obviously a Licenced pharmaceutical so I am optimistic about any issues. Tolerance seems to be more of an issue right now. Thanks for the insight - I may well check this vendor out again.
The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams. 
I have been considering using this site. Are folks still having a positive experience? The cutesy Nyancat theme is a little off putting to me.
Let's see if anyone responds. Just checked it out and whereas they stress they are new wave for wanting customer satisfaction, i never read posts of anyone using this place regularly.

Good luck. Someone may respond today or tomorrow.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Charon!

I think I may give it a try anyways.

I will definitely report back on the experience.
I take it that this isn't the "moda" that I've seen some bad feedback bout?
Ive used them twice, and once i didnt even have to sign.
How was the product quality??