Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
New here. Glad I found the forum.
Not super great at introductions Lol

A super private person so this is huge for me. 

I have RA and Fibro,  just looking for like minded people etc.

Anyways Hi ?
Great to have you with us.... Look around... Plenty of "reading material" ... Make yourself comfy...

If you need any help, just ask... Lots of great minds haunt these walls...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome. Have a couple of major autoimmunes myself.

May you find all you need herein.

We consider ourselves a family. No need to feel uncomfortable. Post at your leisure and discretion.

I do happen to be a rather shy person myself. But, I kept seeing a need for support at newly emerging forums and I rather stepped right in. Many years ago now.

Just be you.

Anyways? Hi.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks!

Pretty crappy with the autoimmune stuff. Seems like you get one thing and then another one happens. I guess you get more susceptible to them. I am done with the methotrexate injections, etc. working on other stuff.
I remember back in the day my Grandpa had RA and he had to go to Mexico to get the prednisone. Fun trips for me, not so much for him.

A warm welcome from you guys, thanks
The so called experts claim that once u have one autoimmune, u can get any and all.

It is a bit of a bummer. Lives become drastically changed.

May u have a pain free day and anxiety free one, as well, my friend.

Hello and welcome! Smile
I just wanted to let you all know how welcome you all have made me feel.

I certainly do appreciate all the hospitality, and understanding.

Now that my RA seems to be flaring up I need this place now more than ever.

Just nothing but love for you all.
Been in one helluva flareup myself. From MS, Lupus and God only knows what these new symptoms mean.

Am trying again to see a clinic. *they seem afraid to even examine me much less evaluate me*

Trust me, I shall be in prayer most of remainder of today and all tomorrow. Will keep u lifted in prayer as well.

It will be ok, pine. I am sorry u r hurting.

(01-04-2017, 06:30 PM)Charon Wrote: Been in one helluva flareup myself.  From MS, Lupus and God only knows what these new symptoms mean.

Am trying again to see a clinic.  *they seem afraid to even examine me much less evaluate me*

Trust me, I shall be in prayer most of remainder of today and all tomorrow.  Will keep u lifted in prayer as well.

It will be ok, pine.  I am sorry u r hurting.
I am sorry you are flaring as well. I can never define whether  it's from the weather or stress. Seems to be a bit of both lately. 
Let's hope for some warmer weather and relaxation soon.

(01-04-2017, 07:22 PM)hotfudgesunday Wrote: Hi Pineapple,
I feel its easier to talk to people online vs in person so being shy hopefully will not hold you back.
Hope you enjoy the site and find a community you like.
Enjoy!

I find it easier online as well. I'm a bit eccentric and I don't always care for people haha
I do love the site. I am excited members are posting in my tv show thread
Photo 
I'm eccentric too. You fit right in...Big Grin