Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hello,  everyone. Former member here who left then returned. Looking forward to talking with some of you. Take care!
welcome. may u find all u need herein.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome! Glad you are back. Smile
Former member here? Maybe you're thinking of the old ".com" site... We are NOT them... We only have honest members and vendors here, not anything like Extra Testical's place...

However... Welcome to the family here, if you need help, please just ask... We actually like helping folks!

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(08-13-2016, 08:55 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Former member here? Maybe you're thinking of the old ".com" site... We are NOT them... We only have honest members and vendors here, not anything like Extra Testical's place...

However...  Welcome to the family here, if you need help, please just ask... We actually like helping folks!

Ice

Nope,  definitely this site, Ice. I requested a ban on my previous account for personal reasons,  so this is a new username. Charon might remember the situation ,  possibly. I was in contact with her fairly often. 

At any rate, it's good to be back. And I want to thank you personally,  Ice,  for one of my favorite vendors  (you can probably guess which one). Glad to see that all is well here at ioplist.