Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flexeril
Looking for a trustworthy IOP. Please let me know. No one hardly mentions this mag. I understand some do not like it but it reads very well for me. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Moscatodiva
No one? I remember i have awful neck problems. had my collar bone broken twice at the age of three. pesky person and pesky cellar stairs. i was not brought to a doctor for obvious reasons.

but yrs later my medical doctor sister prescribed flexeril for me. it was glorious.

And, again, when some giant rec vehicle hit me whilst i was stopped at a red light, the doctor i had prescribed it again.

Wonderful med for neck injuries. But, then, they added the side effects as the med took off.

And, I did not need it. Now I more rely, when needed, on a variation of soma for my back. I use meprobamate. I know our two vendors from one country of origin has these.

No one has seen flexeril? *i tend to not look up every vendor and what they carry as i am very cautious about what is on my hard drive--just in case*

If anyone can help moscatodiva, he has been at a couple forums with me. Is good people.

Good luck, moscat.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yes I used it sometimes in the past for my spinal problems Charon it is a good but forgotten medicine. Moscatodiva you can find it and if u are in US try nootropicsmexico.com they are fast and they have other interesting items in their collection. They are not in the standard ventors here so do not expect a thread or reviews and I do not propose them as official ventors here. Maybe I should speack with Admin about that but I just know them and I try to give a humble suggestion again I say if allowed to say so , that they can do the job for you about about Flexeril and others who may try to find it in the future. Just try to be of help.
(04-21-2017, 10:02 AM)Moscatodiva Wrote: Looking for a trustworthy IOP. Please let me know. No one hardly mentions this mag. I understand some do not like it but it reads very well for me. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Moscatodiva
I think ttm has it.  Also ppe2u.com has something very close.  I hope I have not broken any rules by suggesting sites.

(04-21-2017, 08:58 PM)Charon Wrote: No one?  I remember i have awful neck problems.  had my collar bone broken twice at the age of three.  pesky person and pesky cellar stairs.  i was not brought to a doctor for obvious reasons.

but yrs later my medical doctor sister prescribed flexeril for me.  it was glorious.

And, again, when some giant rec vehicle hit me whilst i was stopped at a red light, the doctor i had prescribed it again.

Wonderful med for neck injuries.  But, then, they added the side effects as the med took off.

And, I did not need it.  Now I more rely, when needed, on a variation of soma for my back.  I use meprobamate. I know our two vendors from one country of origin has these.

No one has seen flexeril?  *i tend to not look up every vendor and what they carry as i am very cautious about what is on my hard drive--just in case*

If anyone can help moscatodiva, he has been at a couple forums with me.  Is good people.

Good luck, moscat.
I have used the same medication Charon.  It work nicely.
Thank you for the suggestions. I will definitely follow up. Thanks again.
Thanks everyone. Please keep an eye out for a trustworthy IOP w/ Flexeril. And Fireplaces, wine & Flexeril sounds like a very relaxing idea. You just turned me on to something. Thank you everyone!
I think TTM will special order it but it is really expensive compared to some of the more available Muscle Relaxers . I get Flex from my doctor after long camping and hiking trips. OP might want to consider looking for zanaflex. I often take a bit of both zanaflex and soma if my back is in really bad shape. I wish I could take Muscle Relaxers during the day. Unfortunately they tend to make me drowsy.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Honestly have never seen flexeril on an OP. My doctor hands them out like candy. I tried them a few times and I felt like I just took a sugar pill and a benadryl. If the idea is to make you sleep away your muscle spasm then it worked fine but I don't like sleeping night and day. I do have a friend who uses flexeril and baclofen and he swears by them. I guess everyone reacts differently to medicine. If I happen to see any I'll throw the info in this thread for you. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"
(07-14-2017, 02:19 AM)skipper1 Wrote: I also have been prescribed them, they kinda worked but the only problem was in the am i had to put a gun to my head to get out of bed....I mean seriously made me so friggen tired it wasn't funny...oh ya and not to mention the vicious cotton mouth they give..

You know I have had bad back problems that were finally resolved with a surgery that went well, thank God, but for years the Drs were more than willing to write a Rx for these, they woulkd only write 1 or 2 scripts for the pain meds but these they handed out no problems, never did me much good anyway but best of luck!
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
Pain O S0ma is in the Tramad0l shop in IHOList vendors. Very similar. Some like it better.
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool