Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Ksalol (alprazolam)
New to this kind of thing, but im looking for Ksalol (xanax/alprazolam). Couldnt find it on any of the websites you guys suggested, anyone have a reputable vendor with good prices that has it?
Wait until you have access to the other sections of the forum once you reach 50 posts. You will find what you seek.
Awesome. Thank you.
Short squeeze if you read all the threads you will find what you need and will not have to wait until you get 50 posts. There is more information in the threads than you can imagine. But you just have to read. It is worth your time. You should be able to find what you are looking for.
We all had to put in time. Good luck!
OR
What thread would you recommend? I checked a couple vendors and they didn't have it.
(09-09-2016, 04:45 AM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: What thread would you recommend? I checked a couple vendors and they didn't have it.

You just didnt check hard enough, There is a vendor here but you would have to place a rather large order to get them. Check out all the websites for vendors under ioplist and you will find what you seek.

Kasol is serbia, uk , slovokia
(09-16-2016, 05:42 PM)Sfoconnell10 Wrote: Is ksalol a European brand?

yes. I think it is made on Serbia by Galenika laboratories .
Once you are able to acess email vendors you can find kasols w/o having to make a large order. Just gotta get those posts over the magic number. I have found em on other forums but not all vendors are very trustworthy towards newbies
(09-09-2016, 04:45 AM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: What thread would you recommend? I checked a couple vendors and they didn't have it.

Checking a few vendors just isn't going to do it.  You have to start reading All the threads.  I am kinda new here and not trying to be in any way mean.  But....I try at least every other day to read in a few threads everything.  I find out information I may not need right away and I just file it away for when I need it, if ever.  That's how this group works.  It takes time to find what you want.  If you are looking for a quick vendor name and expect someone to just give it out, you may not be successful.  And asking questions is always good.  Besides, you get to meet some really nice and fun folks.  Smile Good luck!  Wink
(09-08-2016, 07:07 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: Awesome. Thank you.

might do well by reading into what you search for (read, read and more read) will find