Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's got Modafinil
I can't believe modafinalcat is gone. Anyone know the story with that?
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=2031

it is in the last pages of this thread we had on him.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Is modafinil dog still around?
I purchased modafinil once from a very reliable vendor and I feel like I received bunk meds...they were in nice blisters, but crumbled like talc when trying to break through the foil - I can't be sure but I think I was had - I took them anyway and didn't feel any effect -has anyone ever had this experience? I've never tried them since then - is it possible that they are just not effective for me?
- Rust never sleeps
I think pills brothers has it. As soon as they get payment issues in order, I will be contacting them for m@d@ and a few other things.
To answer back there is a IOP ventor here from india that has as far as I know best quality on what you need. The problem with mod is that there are so many sources out there most of them with low quality and it is easy for those that sell to mix high dose caffeine or guarana or pseudoephedrine in pills which are cheaper of course and sell it as pure mod@finil. And it is hard to realize if it is Mod or not since it is not acting like pure stimulant like @mphet@mins but as a nootropic drug.
To all my canuck brothern ( and sistern) does anyone know where I can get moda, that wouldn't be from the two countries I and P. Cana is getting super ridiculous when it comes to intercepting packages. I've never seen it so bad lately trying to get any thing though from that region is nearly impossible. I feel like they get Ten packs a day and are so bored they just go through everything.

I would like to try moda to counteract my daytime fatigue but am tired of wasting money. So if there's any canucks here that can steer me to a reliable vendor that has a good chance of landing their magazines in the great white North please let me know Smile