Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Mugen!
Hello IOPlist community,

This is my first post. I've actually used IOPs occasionally for the last 8-9 years, but never joined a board... happy to be joining  you guys now.

Here are a few random things about myself, in case they are relevant for off-topic discussions:
  • I like technology, and I have been working in IT for 15 years
  • I also am a former anime fan, and my handle is a character from Samurai Champloo, one of my favorite series' of yore (sorry, I know it's old -- I haven't really watched anything that came out in the last 10 years)
  • I like computer games! Currently playing HearthStone and Guild Wars 2; looking forward to picking up Civ 6
  • I have some on-topic experience with chronic back pain, as well as addiction and recovery, and I will be happy to provide any thoughts or advice in these subject areas
Anyway, TTFN. Thanks for reading/welcoming!

Mugen
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

Just in case, here are the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

A few of us are rather enamored of older shows. Not really current with TV or movies myself. I prefer the classics and the cult films.

Looking forward to ur posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, Mugen...Smile
Thank you Smile
Welcome to our forum .... We are always looking for "quality" members ... Hope we are to you liking ... Please aquaint yourself with our rules as they are for all our benifit ...

If you need any help and you can't find the answer in the posts, please just ask and the family will help the best they can ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hey Hey Mugen... my kids have helped me struggle through WOW and WOT.  about the limit of my brain there.  More of the old arcade games myself and not great with those either.
Thanks Ice, I most definitely did read the rules, and likely will have to again to keep them fresh lol.

Kadiddle, I used to play WOW as well.. not since 2009ish though. Cheers!