Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here with some questions
Hello there everyone.  I am new to the forum.  Browsing over the board rules now, but would love to chat more and discuss some questions if anyone is able to pm me!

Thanks Smile
Perhaps if you read through some topics, you may find what you seek. Otherwise, just contribute what you know and get those 50 posts.
Good Luck!
Hello and welcome! Smile
welcome. may u find all u need.

Maybe if i felt a tad better, I may be up for a chat. But, at this moment, I am not comfortable giving a new person my emaIL.

Most answers are on this forum. Good Luck. If i see u struggling, in a day or two, I shall contact you.

We do not normally do personal tutorials here. We read. Okie Dokie? Oh, Big Hint: please read for more than 36 minutes and 3 seconds.

We read here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey Hey Hremplay Big Grin .  Lots of stuff to read here !
(11-03-2016, 04:49 PM)Charon Wrote: welcome. may u find all u need.

Maybe if i felt a tad better, I may be up for a chat.  But, at this moment, I am not comfortable giving a new person my emaIL.

Most answers are on this forum.  Good Luck.  If i see u struggling, in a day or two, I shall contact you.

We do not normally do personal tutorials here.  We read. Okie Dokie?  Oh, Big Hint:  please read for more than 36 minutes and 3 seconds.

We read here.

Good solid advice Charon.

And you are so right in saying what you do.....

LilRaquel you too great response.

Hremplay read read and then Read some more .....please join in and post let members see a little about you.

Find some threads that interest you and start posting .

Be helpful. And play nice with all the good members here you will find that so very easy.

As with any forum it is frowned upon. To just expect to have the work of others just handed over with out some effort on your part...

Now don't get me wrong here ....I am not saying that is what you want but ....just saying overall .

I hope this makes sense to you

Welcome to the forum....heremplay