Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying hello. again?
Hello from Boston, 

I have already made a post on the new members thread but am still being told to come introduce myself.
So here we go; im a Collage student, mid twenties. Always had a strong interest in pharmacology. Enjoy hiking, nature photography movies and boating 

Im a long time reader of these iop forums but have decided to try and be an active member.

Cant wait to get to know all of you. 

P.S. 

Can anyone tell me why i cant view my own thread with the direct link i received on my email? 
Thanks!

Larry
welcome aboard larry. may u find all u need.

u intro'd urself in another person's welcome thead: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=27...7#pid55727

this is one thread u made. in RC area. There is a chance that the requirement to have fifty posts came into play here as we caught some former members putting up vendors we don't allow in RC area. http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=2792

This is your thread here now: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=2796

Is it that u cannot read the Research chemicals thread?

Which thread can u not read?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, ashylarry...Smile
Welcome ashylarry!

Slick
(11-15-2016, 04:02 PM)ashylarry Wrote: Hello from Boston, 

I have already made a post on the new members thread but am still being told to come introduce myself.
So here we go; im a Collage student, mid twenties. Always had a strong interest in pharmacology. Enjoy hiking, nature photography movies and boating 

Im a long time reader of these iop forums but have decided to try and be an active member.

Cant wait to get to know all of you. 

P.S. 

Can anyone tell me why i cant view my own thread with the direct link i received on my email? 
Thanks!

Larry

Hi ashylarry

Welcome

I hope you unstood what Charon was talking about

A common thing to post hello I'm new , on somebody  else's  welcome thread....

No biggie.....Now you have your own!  Smile
Photo enthusiast eh!

I hope to see some of those photos posted or ones you like

We have a very nice photo thread
Welcome. Please take the time to read all the threads and I am sure you will find what you need. However it takes time and patience. Good Luck
OR
Welcome Larry ...

I moved your thread to the RC section because of the nature of it.... Some things are better suited for that and this was one of them .. We value safety here as you will soon see... We protect each other and respect each other.... It's better that way ... It sets us apart from the "other" places that do not ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thank you, Ice. As always. And, I admit I did wonder how he could make a thread in the RC area, and then not be able to read it. But, it now takes fifty posts to read that area.

The Ice man is wise. You gotta trust us on much of this. All of our safety depends on enforcement of rules and regs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to this forum, its a great place to learn how all this works and be safe with it!!! Cant wait to reach my 50 posts!!
I had to study calligraphy in the school i went to when i got my BA. It was a pretty cool class, i thought but i would need a refresher now if i tried to do it again!!!