Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A General Warning: Some will have everything!
Heart 
Especially at holiday times, be prepared to see someone suggest a new vendor.

Unless and until senior members weigh in on said vendor, please don't jump the gun and use them.

I don't want criminals running off with ur monies for their holidays.

Please, do not fall for it.

Stick to the tried and true vendors.  Read their threads before u place an order.

And, check with me or another senior member if you get a super secret source via PM.  I can almost guarantee that u will lose ur monies. Or, toss said info into the trash bin.

Our wee forum family is here to protect people.  None of us on staff take monies or meds or any incentives to lie to our members.  Our job is to be here to protect you.  Comfort you when in need.  Be your substitute family if your own family does not understand chronic pain, nor chronic anxiety.  Or, if you are homebound as some of us are.

Please be very careful at this time of year.  If it sounds too good to be true, then in that event, it is not true.

Happy Holidays, all!!  Stay safe and keep your monies safe.

Lastly, I just heard news reports that police will be spending at least two weeks stopping vehicles for those whom are driving buzzed or drunk. Please don't take a chance with ur life nor ur freedom. Be safe all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-16-2016, 05:43 PM)Charon Wrote: Especially at holiday times, be prepared to see someone suggest a new vendor.

Unless and until senior members weigh in on said vendor, please don't jump the gun and use them.

I don't want criminals running off with ur monies for their holidays.

Please, do not fall for it.

Stick to the tried and true vendors.  Read their threads before u place an order.

And, check with me or another senior member if you get a super secret source via PM.  I can almost guarantee that u will lose ur monies. Or, toss said info into the trash bin.

Our wee forum family is here to protect people.  None of us on staff take monies or meds or any incentives to lie to our members.  Our job is to be here to protect you.  Comfort you when in need.  Be your substitute family if your own family does not understand chronic pain, nor chronic anxiety.  Or, if you are homebound as some of us are.

Please be very careful at this time of year.  If it sounds too good to be true, then in that event, it is not true.

Happy Holidays, all!!  Stay safe and keep your monies safe.

Lastly, I just heard news reports that police will be spending at least two weeks stopping vehicles for those whom are driving buzzed or drunk.  Please don't take a chance with ur life nor ur freedom.  Be safe all.

Very well said Char. You're MUCH better off trusting the info from long time members here that have all been there, done that.
It's the most honest and up to date info you will get. Don't waste your money makin' some crook have a merry Christmas on your dime. JUST SAY NO! LOL

Cricket
I love it, cricket. Just say NO!!

fishfarmer is wise. very. Happy Holidays to you, my friend.

Thanks for the heads-up. As a new member on my way to 50, I don't really know what to expect here, so I probably would have taken that bait hook, line, and sinker. Good looking out. And stay safe for sure. Uber, Lyft, or a taxi are all better than a night in the drunk ttank. Happy Festivus to all.
amen sigh; don't let your worries lead you to more. Thanks Charon Heart