Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This old thread
Welcome crayon. Suggest you start rreading the threads, put some time in and let us get to know you. Good Luck!
OR
Thanks bro, it's hard making all these 50 posts, been doing a fEw each day, I just really want to looks at the p***u thread
Crayon this is a tight knit group here. We protect each other and we protect our sources. Why don't you start reading the threads. You will be amazed at all the valuable information you will find. I should also mention that your posts need to be meaningful. We would all like to get to know you. And you will get to know us also. Good luck.
OR
Well, what a crying shame. You evidenced with every word u uttered your full intention to find our sources and offer little else.

How rude that u chose an avatar of a person on the phone. We were never important enough to u, eh wot?

You just wanted to look at our list of P**U thread? Huh? Our pin up thread?

You should have learned to keep ur big mouth shut about people whom we respect very much.

Shame, really. Not.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Happy new year all!  I know I only have 20+ posts.  I am looking to get 50 but I want to post quality ( take pride in my posts) I also want to remind others I am 
typing left handed since I had surgery on right shoulder.  I am asking for your patience as I will be there asap. Wink 

Larryjay
Hey larry jay. happy new year. I had my major stroke on my rite side, so i often hang my rite arm in a homemade sling.

You are typing just fine.

Don't worry. You don't have to make writings that will win u the nobel prize. The ones we are angry with are those whom post: yeah, i never used XX respected vendor, but i heard he is shady. Or, those whom with malice aforethought put up names of those from our restricted area. Or, God help them, those whom argue with my mods or with me.

You, mr. Larryjay, we consider family. Take care of that arm. No rush. And, for u, as I leave off punctuation and such due to disability, u may post kinda weird as i do.

May the New Year bring us all health and happiness and prosperity.

Thank you for stopping in.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-09-2017, 10:02 PM)Larryjay Wrote: Happy new year all!  I know I only have 20+ posts.  I am looking to get 50 but I want to post quality ( take pride in my posts) I also want to remind others I am 
typing left handed since I had surgery on right shoulder.  I am asking for your patience as I will be there asap. Wink 

Larryjay

Happy New Year , to you too Larryjay !

It isnt even 2 weeks into the new year and it seems like a lot more than that to me.

Thanks for your post.