Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Members do not add pharmacies to this area
One member put up in suggest an IOP, a suggestion. As it worked out, we moved it to the IOP pharmacy area.

But, note well: Members are not allowed, without prior permission of administration, to put up queries about ED meds, or to put up pharmacies as though we, the staff, allowed it.

I see that the "gentleman" whom did this has a severe warning for other violations as well.

DO NOT PUT UP PHARMACIES IN OUR MAIN AREA, AS THOUGH WE ARE PROMOTING THEM. YOU MAY BE WARNED. OR, U WILL BE BANNED.

ONLY THE STAFF DECIDES WHOM IS TO BE LISTED.

you may add to suggest an IOP as long as its not in our blacklist and not a US to US source.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

The staff and pioneer members decide whom goes into the IOPLIst area.

We do not want people to lose money cuz some newbie feels a place he found using Google search should be a featured pharmacy on here.

It is our reputation that is on the spot should we allow newbies whom we don't even know, to post up some potential nutjob. Because the majority of members, especially the newer ones, rely on the sources we put up.

Tell ya what, when u make the staff or become a pioneer member, then we shall let u know what we discuss.

Elsewise, we may have to terminate you if you learn such secrets.

The point is, we are trying to protect our members against alleged vendors that none of us have heard of. Would not use.

(We do have a suggest an IOP area for suggestions wherein we openly vett a wannabe vendor.)

LOCKED. This is not up for discussion at this time.

bump