Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
I've been a member for a while, but I can't remember if I ever posted an official "hello" message or not....so as part of my New Year's Resolution
to stop procrastinating (as much, anyway...I'm too far gone to stop completely), I thought I'd re-post. I've read the message/thread about Board Rules,
but I have a question...if I need to contact an Administrator privately, do I just go under the "contact us" at the bottom of the page? I can't PM because
obviously I probably have 49 more posts to go, lol. I don't post much because I just don't have that much to add, I guess. I don't have any secret sources,
legal knowledge, I'm lousy with technology and web know-how,  and I know no one is going to give me THEIR secret sources just because I post asking for them 12 times per day. Tongue
Anyway, Happy New Year/Hogmanay to all. Hope 2017 brings better things for us all.
-Pallas
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1660

This was ur original thread.

Nonetheless, welcome back. Happy New Year.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yes, please, use contact us at bottom of page. Admin of steel forwards it to me.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome back...Smile
Hello pallasathena .

Welcome
Welcome Pallas Athena,

May your hunt be fruitful.   Always good to include a virgin Greek deity in the ranks.   Rolleyes   Seriously, enjoy your time here and looking forward to your posts. 

Spankster
[quote pid='60021' dateline='1483397671']
Thanks, @fishfarmer! Congratulations on cutting back- it's never a good feeling to be more dependent on anything (or anyone) than you are comfortable with. I meant I was trying to stop procrastinating about doing things (like posting, cleaning off my desk, finally packing away the holiday decorations), rather than cutting back on a substance, though. But thank you for your good wishes! Smile
[/quote]