Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hi, I am new to this forum with some success at ordering from international pharmacies in the past, so im looking forward to seeing the success of this website. Cheers folks! Tongue
Welcome Knivus77,
Glad you posted your first post in the welcome thread. Your on the right track. So I would suggest you start reading the threads. You will find probably more information than you ever thought you would get. You might even get information you may not need right now, but you can file it for a later date.

The key to success on this board is to read and read and get to know people. As I am sure you know, people like people they feel comfortable with. It will take some time to get to your 50 posts, but you will get there. When I started, I would read a new thread all,the way through, post a comment if I thought I had something to add and then went on to another thread. I wasn't able to read everyday, but I made a point to read a new thread at least 4-5 times a week. Before I knew it, I found some sources that had some things I needed.

I have noticed recently many newbies don't introduce themselves and just plow into the sections and start asking for names of vendors or asking where they can find what they need. No way will you get that information until you prove yourselve. We protect one another here, we protect our sources. And if you have questions just ask. We all want you to be successful. Good Luck. And reach out whe. You need to.
OR
Welcome, Knivus77. Smile

Please read the forum rules! Glad you are here..

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Welcome. May u find all u need herein. Da rules, in case u did not find them yet: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to ur posts. Hope u had a glorious holiday.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome knivus77.

Listen to Charon.

Lots of fine people here.

The quality of members are  great  so I am sure you will find it enjoyable here.

Find some threads and post.
Knivus77

Sorry to you that I removed IceWizards post welcoming  you when I split the thread for all to have their own. Tongue  

So I have taken the liberty to copy Mr. IceWizards and place it back here for you to see.

Thank you Ice for you understanding as Charon says, You Are More Than COOL.....

Here it is below;

IceWizard

Welcome to the family Kinivus... As you can see, we are like a family here and do look out for one another.... 

Hey ... We have a lounge area were we all kinda BS and get to know one another ... You'd be hard pressed to find a more hospitible place to call home... No judgement, only help and love... Lots of love Smile
Welcome, Knivus77! Smile

Abigail
Max ... You are indeed a fine jewel to our forum and I am so very glad that you are doing such a wonderful job, a tough one I might add....

Always ... At your service...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(01-10-2017, 10:05 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Max ... You are indeed a fine jewel to our forum and I am so very glad that you are doing such a wonderful job, a tough one I might add....

Always ... At your service...

Ice

Thank you IceWizard.  Cool

We have some great people here to create a good team , and YOU are one of them, my friend!  Big Grin

Knivus77 I wish you would come back around. Just to talk some and hang out.  Smile