Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello gang!
Hello all! New to this site but not to the IOP world. Although I only order once in a while, I've been around for at least 15 years. It's been several years so I  guess it's time to catch up and get up to date.  I look forward to meeting you all.
Hello and welcome...

Please go over the rules for your and our protection... You'll find some of the best folks you could ever imagine here... So kick off your shoes.. Ok maybe put em back on Smile ... And visit the lounge, that's where we all just shoot the ... Breeze .. Yeah, we'll call it the breeze...

Anyway, if you need any help, please just ask...

Glad you found us...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome aboard. These are our rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I must tell you that the online world has changed dramatically in the past fifteen or so years. Dramatically.

So, please, read up as we have covered many subjects.

Good luck. Looking forward to your posts and your wisdom.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome. Glad you are here...Smile
Thank you! Rules read and understood!
Thank you. I can tell you are a reader and are not here to cause trouble to our forum. A few recently banned from elsewhere just put our forum thru hades.

I do believe you will contribute much. At your discretion.

And, will not be one iota of trouble.

Its just a feeling I get by how u speak and how u conduct yourself.

So, really, welcome to the family. But, Lord have mercy the IOP world has been changing as we speak.

Best of luck, and when u need us, please post, and I usually forward my email to a member in need, especially to one whom is so polite and normal. bless ur heart for that. Enjoy. (We are still in shock by the words and hijinks of some whom joined us recently, in effect, for "shits and giggles" i believe he said. So not our style.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-10-2017, 12:01 AM)Charon Wrote: Thank you.  I can tell you are a reader and are not here to cause trouble to our forum.  A few recently banned from elsewhere just put our forum thru hades.

I do believe you will contribute much.  At your discretion.

And, will not be one iota of trouble.

Its just a feeling I get by how u speak and how u conduct yourself.

So, really, welcome to the family.  But, Lord have mercy the IOP world has been changing as we speak.

Best of luck, and when u need us, please post, and I usually forward my email to a member in need, especially to one whom is so polite and normal.  bless ur heart for that.  Enjoy.  (We are still in shock by the words and hijinks of some whom joined us recently, in effect, for "shits and giggles" i believe he said. So not our style.)

Well thank you! I'm definitely not here for any kind of trouble or to start any kind of drama. I don't have the time or energy for that. I also understand how some people can bust into a new forum like the kool-aid man lol. Years ago I was a moderator with another pharmacy forum so I know what you are talking about. Hopefully soon I will be able to contribute some experience to the board, just have to figure out how things are working these days. I'm pleased to see a few vendors with good reputation. Once I figure out how to order from them in will be taking the plunge and placing an order.
Hello and Welcome, Myserenity71! Smile

Abigail
Welcome!

Slick
Thanks!