Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Group!
Hello group! I am excited to have joined and been accepted and looking forward to positively contributing and also learning from your expertise.
Hello and Welcome Dlossmeti.
Hello and welcome, Dlossmeti...Smile glad you are here.
Hi and welcome. Please begin to read all the threads. You will find out a lot of information that will help you understand this group. Please reach out if you have questions.
OR
Welcome, Dlossmeti! Smile

Abigail
(01-10-2017, 06:25 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: Hi and welcome.  Please begin to read all the threads. You will find out a lot of information that will help you understand this group.  Please reach out if you have questions.
OR
Hey OR, thank you so much! I am trying to there is a ton of information which is wonderful.

(01-10-2017, 08:31 AM)Abigail Wrote: Welcome, Dlossmeti! Smile

Abigail

Thank you Abigail Smile

(01-10-2017, 04:46 AM)Mad Max Wrote: Hello and Welcome Dlossmeti.

Thank you Mad Max Smile

(01-10-2017, 05:14 AM)willie33 Wrote: Hello and welcome, Dlossmeti...Smile glad you are here.

Hello Willie, thank you, glad to here Smile
Morning. Welcome. May u find all u need herein.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-10-2017, 01:15 PM)Charon Wrote: Morning.  Welcome.  May u find all u need herein.

The rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.

Morning Charon! Thank you for the welcome! I have made sure to read through the rule thoroughly especially seeing some of the issues other member states have had with abiding.
Welcome!!

Slick
Hi Dlossmeti! Welcome to the family! So good to see so many people still welcome everyone on here! And not just for there post count, cuz they don't count(I think? Mods?). Anyway its nice to see this place is still thriving! Again, welcome my friend!
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.