Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello (Again?)...
Welcome back, Izzy. Glad to hear from you..Smile
Thank-you Willie, I hope you are keeping well!

Indeed, it's very nice to be back!  I've actually felt better in myself today, and thats just purely from reading and feeling the love you find all over here...
It restores my faith in good, honest people! Something I've been missing greatly for a while now...

Izzy
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
I was wonderin where you were... I missed your post here... Please, stop on in "Linville's Cafe'" as we are always very glad to have folks stop in...

Hey, you've already "drank the water" here so, your stuck here with us now Smile ... It is always a real pleasure to have good folks with us here and you my dear, are one of the good folks...

You are always welcome, you are a part of this family...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thank you Iceman!

Yes, I guess I'm stuck with you all now! Wink

I will indeed have a look-see in Linville's Cafe', it was my plan for today anyway as it happens!

And I'll take all you wonderful people, over my "Bio" family, any day!!

Thanks for the love, Ice!

Heart

Izzy
Hi and welcome Izzy76 !

Feel free to browse and find a spot you like to join in and by all means please do join in.

Good to see you,  Smile
Hi Max.

I just got my magic 50, so I'm now navigating and finding my way round the New areas!!

Thank-you for the Warm Welcome my friend!

Smile
Hi Izzy, well if C likes you, I like you. So welcome back and yes not having the Internet can be very frustrating, and it's kind of easy to forget that at one point we never had any Internet. That's why there is something to be said for wireless plans even though they are pricey, as even if the energy goes out which often happens in winter, you can at least see what's going on on the energy site website etc. speaking of a better pay the Energy bill. These energy companies with her three-month rates and then after that they're able to increase it by a third every month it's just such a game as you then call and then they credit you and then the game starts all over. Sorry I digress. So I will end on a positive thanks for coming back; the more good people the merrier.
Thank you celts!

Sorry for the late reply, haven't felt my best for a couple of days, had a lot on my mind...

Bit better today though! Just lacking in any signs of Mental Energy atm!  Though I'm sure it will be back, and probably in huge-bang lol! Oh-well...

On a much better note, I believe and pray, my Computer Issues have been put to bed, and are truly sorted now... Just gotta fix/re-install  my Computer, Laptop, 3 android devices and Gen.Network now - Phew!!! Anyway, as long as they stay that way, then I will be a happier bunny indeed!! Smile

Thank you, and have a great day!

Smile