Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO!
Hello, everyone!!!

I just wanted to follow the rules and introduce myself. There seems to be quite a bit of useful information here, and I hope that I'll be able contribute something positive to this forum as well. I hope everyone's enjoying the New Year thus far.  Smile
caramel Barbi ... I like the name...

Please go over the rules as they are here for not only our protection, but yours and our vendors as well...

Looking forward to your posts .. Hey we have a "lounge" area that everyone visits just to shoot the breeze and all... Stop by anytime...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need herein.

The rules, in case, but methinks u found them: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to ur posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome! Glad you are here...Smile
(01-19-2017, 11:28 AM)Charon Wrote: Welcome aboard.  May u find all u need herein.

The rules, in case, but methinks u found them:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to ur posts.

Charon,

Thank you, kindly.  Wink

(01-20-2017, 01:22 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Nice Handle C-barbi, and welcome! Look forward to reading your posts! Post away and enjoy yourself here at IOP, I have! Best to You! FF

fishfarmer,

Thank you, and I look forward to reading your posts as well.  Tongue

(01-19-2017, 03:21 PM)willie33 Wrote: Hello and welcome!  Glad you are here...Smile

Hello there, willie33! Thank you, and I look forward to interacting with you here.  Smile

(01-19-2017, 08:34 AM)IceWizard Wrote: caramel Barbi ... I like the name...

Please go over the rules as they are here for not only our protection, but yours and our vendors as well...

Looking forward to your posts .. Hey we have a "lounge" area that everyone visits just to shoot the breeze and all... Stop by anytime...

Ice

Hi IceWizard,

I like your name as well. Thanks for the information, it's greatly appreciated.  Rolleyes
Hi and welcome to the family Caramel Barbi!

You'll find loads of great people, info and advice in here! Really good people indeed!

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
(01-20-2017, 06:12 AM)completness Wrote: Hello friend! I am sure you will enjoy this board! Lots of useful info hereSmile

completeness, hello to you as well; and thank you for the warm welcome.  Heart

(01-20-2017, 03:28 PM)Izzy76 Wrote: Hi and welcome to the family Caramel Barbi!

You'll find loads of great people, info and advice in here! Really good people indeed!

Smile
Hi there, Izzy76!!

Thank you, for stopping in to say "hello!" It's greatly appreciated, and I can tell that you're one of the REALLY good "people", just by the tone of your message. I look forward to seeing you around these here parts!  Big Grin
(01-19-2017, 04:56 AM)caramel_barbi Wrote: Hello, everyone!!!

I just wanted to follow the rules and introduce myself. There seems to be quite a bit of useful information here, and I hope that I'll be able contribute something positive to this forum as well. I hope everyone's enjoying the New Year thus far.  Smile

Hello and welcome to you caramel_barbi