Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all im back!
Hello all how r u all doin?
Well im back after a few year hiatus  I decieded to try and sign in tonight,lol too my dismay  i couldnt :Sad .  and i did chech in every now and then for awhile but it looks like the sites changed the colors and aot of stuff, looks like ill b starting over as a newbie........ its okthough,lol i still use my same venders as i  did when i was active, but the point is is yesi can and do use my venders, but, AND I DO MEAN BUT............ Venders r not the answer too all your / our problems, i miss the talking too my old friends , they were the ones that gave me the help and support i needed, and anyone thats new will see that venders r a dime a dozen, its the friends that care and go out of their way that really matter, ull see......
 well i think ive said enough for now ill be speaking up later whenisee things i have info or personal experiance with and can helpsomeone out.

thanks and im soohappy too b back

oin14
   Sam~
Hi and welcome odin14.
Smile

This is NOT THE SITE OF SEVERAL years ago.
This one did start in spring of 15 as I recall.
We have the very best of ADMINS. 
Just saying.....good to see ya come around.

You will find this the cream of the crop of forums....very good members and you will make very good friends here.
Hope you re-connect with old friends and make new ones ....best to ya.

Everyone are friends here just some you have not met yet, Cool    so see ya around the threads
so, thank you for doing the welcome thread. good to see u again. i do recall ur name.

linville is correct. we began april 2015.

so, to be safe, as we have differing rules, these are they: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

nice to see u again odin. may u find all u need herein.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello odin14, Welcome.

If Charon remembers you and welcomes you then I feel good about you.

If you need help just ask, okay?

Like Charon said thank you for posting a welcome thread and introducing yourself to the members.

I will add this to what was already posted for you.

Important Announcements

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=12
well that was a verry good welcome back ithink i remember a name river something or styx ehh imnot sure i do know a couple people here by their real names so i wont mention them, its kinda late 4 me as i just had my god 9 teeth yanked yesterday, ehh.. im getting them all out and some new chicklets put in,lol years of abuse as a teen and a sp eedy type person till i found the white horse, but been off since 2003 but all that good times had a toll especially on my teeth, and ive been so embarressed, but now?? I CANT WAIT TILL I GET ME NEW 1s so i can smile 24 hours aday,lol!!!!!
thank u guys for welcoming me in the family, i just hope i too can help others and be a asset too the community.
thank ypou,
odin14
SAM
Hello and welcome, odin14!

That must be very painful to have 9 teeth pulled at once. Hope you have a speedy recovery and get your new smile.

Willie. Smile
Hello Odin!

You're quite right that Vendors do not have the answer to your problems. They are however, a necessity for some of us, especially what with all the Politicians telling us what medication we can, or cannot have. And of course, they obviously know best and know what medication works for ones own body... Dodgy

Anyway, I very much agree that talking is one of the best medications for certain illnesses(for some illnesses, it's the ONLY medicine that actually helps), you can't get a prescription for it, but you can get it right here for free, with the added bonus of no side effects!  ...And it's some of the best you'll find, anywhere!

Welcome to our wonderful family!

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
welcome to ioplist my friend
hi, pettshn1. Good to see u as always.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-24-2017, 07:07 PM)Charon Wrote: hi, pettshn1.  Good to see u as always.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  my sister. I missed you soooooo much!
( I've sent you a pm  and I'll send you an email ).
Smile