Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald
Tongue 
Hey everyone, I'm Donald. I have ADHD and since my insurance doesn't cover it and no pharmacists near me carry non-generic adderall, I'm looking abroad to find cheap alternatives that I can actually afford Dodgy I also have seasonal depression I use micro dosing of ketamine to overcome as it isn't long term enough to warrant antidepressants, so I'm looking to also find some that's actually ketamine and not whatever the hell they're selling on the streets here.
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 Our rules.

Adderrall is nigh to impossible to find online. Perhaps an SY vendor.
Which means u must make fifty on topic posts to achieve access to same.

Lets not discuss street prices of anything much less the infamous date rape drug. Yes, I know some use it for sleep, and of late, for depression.
Good Luck. But, please learn how we post. We are older, mainly professionals. We don't talk street usage.

k? Time for some reading and honestly? Memorize those rules.

I look forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

HiYa Donald ...

Yes indeed go over the rules here, they not only protect you, us and the vendors as well...

I do hope you can find a bit of relief..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Okay good to know, and K is used as a date rape drug? I thought that was GHB or whatever, the more you know I guess.
Welcome to the site Donald. I am a newbie as well. I would suggest just read and reply when you can . I am not at 50 posts yet but as I read and learn I know 50 posts will be here before I know it and you will be able to see the member section Charon was speaking of. I hope everything works out well for you.

Regards Eddie
So from what I understand the member section is a bunch of better vendors for people who have proven themselves to the community?
Welcome to our family Donald .
Welcome! Not so secretly praying that this is the celebrity Donald glover LOL. A girl can dream Smile
Welcome!

Slick
Good start. The members restricted area is not better vendors. Many use the vendors in the open quite successfully.

They are restricted cuz we don't want newbies, like you, having access to every vendor we have.

Last year, I witnessed many a vendor taken down by BLABBERMOUTHS.

As of this time, as you don't have fifty posts, we don't know whom you are at all.

Thus, we only share some of our best vendors now.

You must follow the rules and make fifty posts in ON topic areas to achieve the vendors we are not easily giving up.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel