Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
I've been lurking for a little bit now but I thought I'd introduce myself. Personally I'm no stranger to iop's. I have a few regulars I use and hope to be able to compare notes with some of you all. 

I am diagnosed epileptic following after being electrocuted and receiving a major head injury when I was 8 years old, though the seizures is well controlled now with Keppra. As a result I also have quite severe pain- both nerve and skeletel muscle which has been hard to treat. I have stopped taking daily painkillers after being on Oxy for 6 years, now I take the lowest dose I can when needed, however because of the possible seizures I can't take tramadol etc. I also have severe depression and anxiety because of my inability to fit in in society and get a job because of my condition. 

I look forward to chatting with you all.
Hello and Welcome nick222 to the forum.

I am sure you will find members that you can relate to and make friend with.
We have a great group of members.

nick here is a link to the forum rules that should be read, please do .

Board Rules

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Again welcome, we feel like family here and try to watch out for each other.
Welcome!
Hello and welcome, Nick..Smile
Nice to meet you Nick222! You will LOVE this place! Charon and the other mods are doing an amazing job ensuring that this forum stays SAFE!! It must be a HUGE task and we are so blessed to have them!! Looking forward to getting to know ya! Smile
Love & Light,

Heart TMJ Heart
been awhile nick222. nice to see u again. may u find what u r looking for.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome

You have come to the right place to help with your struggles,

there are plenty of people who have fought the good fight and lots of info here to help Smile
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Welcome to the forum family, from one newbie to another I think you will like the people here and the level of maturity and honesty.  Be nice, respectful, and most of all thankful for any and all information.  Read the rules several times, because its really important.

Welcome!!!
Welcome Nick, hope you enjoy the positive community!