Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alprazolam IOP's
(11-08-2019, 06:47 AM)Undermedicated Wrote: There are fake 1mg’s out there the majority of the ones are from over in the “P” area and are in blister packs with great looking packaging. Some have no active ingredient some have a little active ingredient.

There were some really really nice looking pressed 1mg that were available in the US for a few years. One of the guys that pressed them really went to extremes to make sure they were exact copies and he used real alp. When real alp started becoming harder to source supposedly he just quit. Not sure if he really quit but I no longer see those footballs available anywhere anymore.

The majority of the “good” US and Cad pressers at one fine considered pressing footballs but they came to the conclusion they were basically doing the exact same amount of work for a less desirable product and less profit.So most of them decided against it.

Nowadays I stay away from any 2mg’s unless you get them from a pharmacy you really have no idea what’s in them anymore. Majority are pressed with a mix of benzo analogues.

The only reason I know all this info is because I was invited to be part of a private board that was mostly recreational users and dealers.pressers etc... and even though I myself don’t fit into any of those categories I did find it very interesting to read about.
That private board was eventually shut down by admins and the users for safety after some major busts.
I still stay in contact with a few people I met there but for past couple years they have been telling me no good news about any real alp pressed bars. They are definitely still available but not in mass quantities anymore and good luck finding them.

Check out the energy control lab test results they test alp from all over the world and the results will shock you. Most of what people think is alp is not alp at all.

Makes me really miss the days of the Gadors lol!!!
Man I couldn't agree more about them gadors! Best by far hands down! And now I wouldn't think twice about taking a bar unless it came from a pharmacy! And now all this hoopla about the fake blisters which trips me out tbh. I mean how do you tell there not fake? I make sure and read the exp dates but they could br.forged too!  They are getting very clever these days and we got to look out for each other when it comes to fake presses with no idea of what in it?? Be careful and safe out there everyone!!
(05-05-2021, 12:07 PM)tannhausergate Wrote: Currently waiting on my magazines from two well known vendors here. Both coming from S. One is at three weeks. The other is at five weeks. Hoping something lands soon

Good luck tann. From what I’ve heard, Covid has caused shutdowns/disruptions in S and there are lots of comments on issues at this end. Please let us know when your birdies land.
There's always moody gear to be bought packaging look great just check batch numbers the lazy feckers don't change batch numbers and the same batch is in production for 2 years