Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Http://rxpharmacy.to
Another thing to always keep in mind is that your physical address(es) are an asset with a “reputation” like anything else. Order too much “unobtainium” as one person humorously put it, from too many shady addresses/countries of origin, and you may find that all your mail ends up being scrutinized much more closely in the future Sad

Not that you probably don’t inherently kind of know that, it’s just that when weighing the pros and cons of whether to take that risk, especially when one is excited about the potential prospect represented, it’s not always the first consideration that jumps to mind. Best of luck to you though!
(09-05-2019, 04:44 AM)peacemaker Wrote: I would be very careful ordering from this place. I think it`s unlikely that any vendor would have access to this many hard to get mags.
It`s interesting that they have there own pics of the actually mags, but if you look closely at the embossing and the shape of the better mags they don`t look good.

Some of the mags, like you say look more like local printed flyers of poor quality and the same color of ink was used although I saw one flyer inked over the same base color.
Well I talked on chat and found what country they send from. But I’m sure I’ve been told over the years none of those pain meds are available there or are fake. Can anyone confirm this?
does seem to be same. and area u suspect. and yes, most people have a wee problem with PK. The people in that country may find it to be fine.Many of u guys reported: ah, no to PK.

there is one review on sitejabber. and they gave me their IP address cuz mods can read them. and it is invalid. i checked it again. invalid IP address. I helped people here. Dont know if vendors can use a faulty IP address. Don't know if its shady per se.

It would not be my first choice. The other forum u mentioned, last i read the vendor was having medical issues.

One review of them. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?t...#pid164080

DONKEYBRAINS: TALK IN YOUR WELCOME THREAD. U HAVE 2 STRIKES. DONT GO FOR 3.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

site down now...
Old thread...

Changes have been made

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
[Image: tOZyKSF.png]
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]