Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Haha, yes, ill slow it down. Don't mind at all. Also, Cheron, I received your PM, thank you for the info I think I have things pretty well understood now.  You cleared things up for me and my add lol. Also Fishfarmer, I like Sir Elton as well, if I had to choose one song by him, I think it would be Leavon, I may have spelled that wrong lol, sad bc I'm a professional musican lol, thanks for all the welcomes and such gang
Hey you'll be alright. I still break the rules and gets tongue lashing. But it all good. Just good people looking to help each other out. It's not just about hiitimg 50 but making friends ang learning.

Easy

Drewpickup
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Welcome to the group!. There is a lot of knowledge here !

Eddie
Hello and welcome! Smile

Abigail Heart
Welcome to the group. I have been slacking on my welcome posts and caught up on a few. Just stay in your lane for the time being and all will be well. Once you reach your 50 your on your way to the right path. Enjoy your stay and if any questions ask a mod. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"
I'd say slacking is fine seeing I have been doing the same lol.  Been crazy busy, but I have so many questions I cannot ask yet as to certain vendor's current status on shipping times and to make sure they haven't been blacklisted yet, so thats a bummer. I desperately want to know about a Argentinean email vendor bc it's been since November since I ordered, but it went so perfect I was stunned then. I hate to wait lol and also current shipping times from a long time serb source. Sad boo hoo for me i guess it's going to be a while before I know. :/